Does anyone else model BNSF and/or have a BNSF MRR?

sorry, that is not my picture. I was researching online for my stevens pass layout and came across this picture, and thought i would share it with everyone. i wish i could find consists like that in person. Man that would be nice

Would you sell the UP SD60M?????????:rolleyes:

Tempting, but I don't know just yet. Here is what I have done with it so far:

IMG_3342.png

I guess anything is for sale for the right price, but I had much to do to get my hands on these 3-window SD60M's. Now watch Athearn will come out with them and with sound.

Wow, I completely missed that question. No, its a factory painted Proto 2000 unit. I bought it long ago, cause I love 3 window SD60M's and at the time, it was the only one in any sort of BNSF colors, other then patched units.

Here's a few more shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean, nice Surfliner cab car!

Is that an Overland car? I wish I could get my hand on that set but those puppies are like $500 each.

Josh, I just saw that same SD60M on ebay the other day for about $90 and I wanted it but days before I picked up a BNSF patch BN SD60M 3-window. I'm with you, I really like them too. It will be interesting to see if Athearn comes out with them.

Well i sure want one! I have had a lot of missed ops on ebay...maybe I will find one at this weekend train show?....I can only hope!

well Zak good news, all of the braces on the railroad are done. Now its time to get the playwod laid. Which wil be tomorow and friday, this weekend track gets started, hoping it will only take about 2-3 weekends to get it all laid. Have you got my email about coming over this weekend and helping lay track? If you want, just let me know. After the track gets layed, maybe you can come over again and we can test out all of the locomotives and get them all programed for the op this summer. just let me know.

Thanks
Austin

Back