Does anybody visit...

It was created by Tom Mann some while back. It's primarily oriented toward N scale. I joined when I was exclusively into N, being HO now, it doesn't hold as much of my interest as it used to.

Rail Line Forums is another website that I know that several members of this forum contribute to as members.

Greg

Ok...was just curious...it is pretty quiet.
The other board is quiet or this one? I'm thinking we have a serious summer time slump here. I was gone for a week and didn't seem to miss anything. Seems like there are more boards than there are people to use them.

Plus if it is primarily N-Scale, this is the 24th Annual National N-Scale Convention. In Kansas City this year. So many might have been in preparation for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other board is quiet or this one? I'm thinking we have a serious summer time slump here. I was gone for a week and didn't seem to miss anything. Seems like there are more boards than there are people to use them.

Plus if it is primarily N-Scale, this is the 24th Annual National N-Scale Convention. In Kansas City this year. So many might have been in preparation for that.

The other board.

I did not realize it was primarily an N scale site. I was only going to the HO and the DCC sections and there was not much going on.

I went back and then saw that the N scale was pretty busy.

Frederick

I went back and then saw that the N scale was pretty busy.
I wonder what we can do to get this board, or at least some portion of this board "pretty" busy again. I've been trying to respond to more threads more than I normally do, but that is a pittance.

I can't seem to drum up any enthusiasm for my nuclear-powered hover train thread.
:confused:
I know what you mean. The threads I've tried to start as long term discussion topics go no where.

I did see a documentary on the Chinese hover train about a month ago. It was pretty interesting.

I too have noticed a slowdown in posts. I wonder if it isn't summertime blues and a lot of folks are actually on vacation. Even the Coffee Shop has seen a downturn in posts.
That being said, I have pointed out that some really prolific posters like Wombat457 and Milwaukee Road 113 have ceased to be around. Hopefully nothing bad.
Let's see what the future brings.
Willie

I have noticed all forums I belong to, slow down every summer. I personally don't have much spare time for hobbies, in the spring, summer and fall seasons, due to job, yard work and a million other things. The forums are always much busier in winter when there is a lot less to do. This and Railroad Line Forums are the busiest I belong to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back