Digitrax sound

BNSF dude

BNSF foamer
I just got the AC4400CW sound for my Kato BNSF AC4400CW and it sounds great! I need a video camera with an audio mic so i can record it. If any one else has it please post here.

I'm waiting for it to be in stock again. They can't seem to keep it in stock at my hobby shop. Digitrax must not be shipping it at any kind of substantial rate yet.

Bill

I have been curious about the Digitrax sound and haven't had an opportunity to hear it. How do you compare it to the others...QSI, Soundtraxx, Loksound?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Digitrax system I head running in a Tower 55 unit sounded great, the owner had it set real low, so it was fairly faint. He said he didn't like them to be very loud, cause he felt it was more realistic to have it soft.

I say digitrax's AC4400CW sound kicks Lok sounds AC4400CW butt! The Lok sound only does one cyle of the engine idle but the digtrax's does all 4! and the notch 4 sounds awesome. QSI's AC6000CW sound is good I really like the compressor sound. Well soundtraxx's GE sounds arent all that great. Not very prototypical.

Back