December, better late than never.

Here's one I took last summer.

attachment.php

That picture is stunning. Im actually having a hard time figuring out where the layout stops and the background begins.

I agree, it is visually stunning. Well done! I love the backdrop.:)

I don't have a backdrop nearly as nice, so I let Ma Nature help be out a bit. :D

Diorama2ndSantaFeprintclonedres.png

Hey that's not fair. After Crandell and Paul posting those images, I'm not even going to bother posting anything.

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy...

Wow, that's some serious competition!
Here's an oldie but a goodie from my archives, all be it a little fuzzy:

Excellent entries so far!!!

This is one of my favorite photos of my layout. With the exception of the little people, everything you see was built by me from scratch or kit, or at least has had a repaint, extra detailing, or weathering by me. Enjoy!

14YardDetailaw.png

I thought I posted this but I can't find it. So here it is again, I think. This is probably about 15 years ago. I took the photo, My locomotives, I painted them and they are on my layout.

103117594.jpg

Nice work fellas, here's a shot on the club layout!
Midland%20F%20units%20along%20river%2075dpi.JPG

I like it alot, hope you do too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some really great scenes & shots as well as the modeling involved! Very good everyone!

Time for me to get to work on my layout.

Wow amazing photos i like this photos this si really pretty good photos the photogrpaher make this very naturaly and looking as a painting not original this is the quality of a professional and experienced photogrpher's hand made photo....

Back