December 2006 Photo Contest

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
December 2006 Photo Contest

This month's topic is "Holiday Fun"

Pics of your Christmas train, gift trains, holiday layout shots, etc are all perfectly acceptable. Have fun with it and Merry Christmas!

Only one entry per member please.

Here's how to enter.

Go to the December 2006 Model Railroad Contest Section of the Photo Gallery at the link below. Make sure you are logged into the gallery.

showgallery.php

Click on the "Upload Photos" link
Fill in ALL the fields and submit your entry

It's just that simple!

Thanks for entering the Contests, and good luck to All.

how can I email people on this? if you could email me at ijgamajf2@hotmail.com thanks

I'm not sure what you're asking, Jeremy. Are you trying to email the folks who have entered pics or send links to the pics to some third party via email? Your user name password from the forum will allow you to sign in on the photo gallery and make comments there...:)

You know it's a bit disappointing to see only three pictures this late in the Decmber Photo contest, I only put one in to wish everyone a Happy Holiday ! I know I'm an amature when it comes to photos,but I do enjoy the many photos that you guys submit, So Lets get going and put some pictures in Thank You

You know it's a bit disappointing to see only three pictures this late in the Decmber Photo contest, I only put one in to wish everyone a Happy Holiday ! I know I'm an amature when it comes to photos,but I do enjoy the many photos that you guys submit, So Lets get going and put some pictures in Thank You

Paul, Thanks for entering your pic.

The December contest is usually a bit slow. I think that's because folks are very busy this time of year and also because holiday themed pics aren't thought of as something easily taken on most layouts. My entry was submitted in the same spirit as Paul's, to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It's also the first pic I've entered that wasn't taken on our layout, so there was a bit more work involved than usual. I enjoyed the project and it helped get me in the holiday mood.

There are some cool, easy ideas that can be done with the Christmas theme. Pics of trains recieved as gifts, ornament loads in hoppers, trains around the tree all come to mind.

If anyone wants to enter a pic, there's still time to join the fun. If not, that's fine too, just so we all enjoy the holiday season. :cool:

Back