Decal Help

NKP-Nscale

I'm Changing From N to HO and maybe Road names as well. does any body know where I can find decals for the Indiana Railroad curent day Microscale does not have them. Can some one tell me how to make my own. I might even Freelance the layout road name and all.
Ps starting from scrach.
Thanks
View attachment 3110

Last edited by a moderator:
Rail Graphics advertises in several magazines that they do custom decals.
I have used their decals and they do good work. If you cannot find what you want elsewhere, you might contact them.
Good luck!

Unless you have access to an out of production ALPS printer, no current inkjet or color laser (I believe) has the ability to print white. So making your own would be difficult at best as you would have to use white decal paper and then match the area around the decal to the color paint used on the loco.That is very hard to do esp. with a color like red.
Best thing would be to contact some of the many custom guys like Don Manley, as Mikey says Rail Graphics. There are several that advertise in the modeling mags.
At one time, if you supplied the artwork, Microscale would do custom runs of decals. Several sets of their current products started that way. The Georgia Northeastern Sets are the first that come to mind. I do not know if they still offer that service but you may want to check with them to see. It may even be on their website.

Thanks:D Josh & Johnathan This is just what I need, it will make things a lot easer for me to detail my own engines.:D Thas site Rocks:D

I'M just starting resurch it. Here is a map. They also just bought part of the CP rail line I have got more info If there is an intrest It is a cool Railroad They have a bridge That is the therd longest in the world 2,200+ feet and 180 feet high.
Nate
View attachment 3130

Zephyr said:
I also highly recommend Rail Graphics decals. You can always email them with your thoughts, and they can let you know what they can do. Currently, I have the SPSF cigar bands and reporting marks made there.

http://www.railgraphicsdecals.com/

or NOT do.

Dear Bob,
Sorry we do not.

"Bennett, Robert" wrote:
I'm looking for U.S. Army decals for HO scale railroad. Do you have anything?
Thanks,
Bob

^ They do custom decals - you tell them what you want or send in a graphic, and they print custom decals for you...

Back