DCS Remote Cable

Clang

I bought an MTH TIU with Remote on Ebay and it doesn't have the interface cable. Does anyone know what kind of cable it is? I have not found a part number for it on the MTH site. I'm hoping it is a standard cable and not a proprietary cable.

Some pictures or additional information would be helpful, googling for it led mainly to things like this: https://www.ebay.com/c/1548378304 . If so, that's not so much proprietary as it's just a really, really old connector. I don't think those have been used much since I was a little kid.

The cable you linked is what I need. Thanks.

The power supply has a connector that mates with the Aux Power Input connection which seems to power the unit but not the track. I found pictures showing the TIU connected in a system. I didn't understand why I had no power to the track. I didn't know how the system is supposed to be connected (I'm new to this).

The cable you linked is what I need. Thanks.

The power supply has a connector that mates with the Aux Power Input connection which seems to power the unit but not the track. I found pictures showing the TIU connected in a system. I didn't understand why I had no power to the track. I didn't know how the system is supposed to be connected (I'm new to this).
Excellent, it amazes me how many different styles of jacks have been used for power over the years. The cheapo Bachmann starter set I got when I got back into model trains uses what appears to be an audio jack to power the track. My old HO set used a very simple set of wires, IIRC.

Back