DCC controlled uncoupler from switzerland

cooter

Has any one installed a HO scale DCC controlled uncoupler frOM swITZERLAND, , I have two and im not sure if I can use it on my MRC advanced suier controller, the instruction say use a zimo decoder, I DONT WANT to pay $60.00 for it, if my controller cant be used, the uncoupler is ideal for uncoupleing any place you need to, it goes on the egin and the price right for me two for $27.00. can any one hepl, thank you.

don't know about any from switzerland, but made my own this summer, used pager motors from ebay .. worked fine on standard decoders, drew I think around 60ma? worked out to around a dollar each ..
It depends on the current draw that they have, as long as it's below 100ma, it should be okay with a normal decoder

DCC uncpoupler

don't know about any from switzerland, but made my own this summer, used pager motors from ebay .. worked fine on standard decoders, drew I think around 60ma? worked out to around a dollar each ..
It depends on the current draw that they have, as long as it's below 100ma, it should be okay with a normal decoder
Thank you wvq-ca for the info Im going to give this a shot.

Do the motors you bought show a spec for stall current ?, over 100ma may damage a standard decoder

Back