Custom Unique figures made on high-end 3D Printer

Possible ways to make yourself at HO scale

Making a figure by hand is time consuming but the basics of most people are strait forward. At the scale we are dealing with a single picture would do.

But for added realism check this option out.

http://www.123dapp.com/catch

If your layout includes a church / cemetery area, there could be a funeral procession. Six pallbearers carrying a casket could be made as a single "figure".

I see a lot of steam era figures but rarely do I see modern era figures in clothing that fits in a comtempary layout. I would like to see some figures of todays RR workers that have the orange reflective safety vests you see with hard hats. Not the old school overalls. Most of them wear jeans now.

I see a lot of steam era figures but rarely do I see modern era figures in clothing that fits in a comtempary layout. I would like to see some figures of todays RR workers that have the orange reflective safety vests you see with hard hats. Not the old school overalls. Most of them wear jeans now.

Agreed. One of which we really need is a modern flagman. I see lots of train crew figures of engineers, firemen, brakemen, and conductors but never flagmen or :eek: female train crew workers. Figures of stuff like police officers, construction workers, mechanics, truckers, and railroad crews are just about always all men.

I second this ! All the work crews available are wearing old fashion stuff .. Hardly anyone wears overalls anymore
I work mostly in Marine Scenes I always have need of modern Deckhands with the foam type work vests, and Hardhats,
but there is nothing out there close.
You might think of doing hard to craft detail stuff too .
Modern day work Floodlights, interior of watertight doors is a headache for me..
How about Modern Commercial Hardhat divers, with DSI Superlite 37 dive helmets in stead of 1920s Navy Mark V dive dress?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is an old thread, but I'm curious as to what 3d printer you're using? That's some pretty impressive detail. Thanks!

Back