Custom Built MOW trucks

Well how bout a pic of the one you got from him so we have some idea of how his work is??

I would love to see some pictures of your work, it would help with trying to get some business from the members here on the forums as well :)

How do you make those?? i know its your deal, so im not sure if you want to tell me, but do you strip a truck down from something else and make it into a mow truck or do you build from the wheels up or what???? good work btw

Most custom MOW trucks I have seen start with a Boley Truck, they made alot of nice trucks which make excellent starting points for custom builds for MOW Trucks

Where do u find a boley truck like u stated? My son loves trucks since im a diesel mechanic, im gonna needs lots of diff trucks on my layout for my son.

Ebay always has tons of them. 3000toys.com is also a great place to get them too. They recently had a sale of certain boley trucks for $3.95 a peice.

I've got a pretty good stock of some of them, mostly the International 7000 3-axle dump trucks and cement trucks for a fleet of them I would like to do for a future cement plant. I also have quite a few of the tree trimming trucks and the beverage trailers. I'd like to get more of the larger international bucket trucks, the smaller city power trucks, and the international 7000 crew cab stake bed trucks but those seem to be the most popular ones out there and usually can't be picked up for very cheap anywhere.

I wish I would have known about 3000 toys sale on them lol

Back