Cool video of Snow Plow in 6 ft drifts

Interesting link Paul. Must have not been worth the effort if they just left the plow there...

Ya I was going to mention that the plow is still sitting there. I wonder when they are going to re rail it. that is just 30 miles east of where I live. where they got the engines stuck was at Limon Colorado about 54 miles west of me. We really dont get all that much snow it just drifts after it snows. We get alot of 50 to 70 mph wind as there are no trees to stop the wind and just a few inches of snow can make conditions like you see in those videos. Were lucky to see a total of more then a foot or two over the entire winter, and it quickly melts so it dosnt really accumilate.

Never saw the one of the plow and three units getting stuck. That would be quite a ride at speed and not being able to see anything.

WOW thank god i live on long island:eek::eek:

Hey we could've been hit with a major snow storm today if the Low pressure came closer to the coast.

but anyway's i too cant' see the pics from train orders. There is also a new video from a NYSW chaser who captured there Jordan spreader in action. Its under jordan spreader + NY 10.

Front unit on the ones that Got stuck

93301.jpg

SP93302.jpg

The Real 9330 near Stratton Co.

KYLE_9330_east_of_Stratton.jpg

Back