Constucting my 1st walk around layout.

BVrNJ.jpg

:D:D:D;););)

I keep telling him He needs to buy a digital camera & a Desktop or laptop computer to put up pictures.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Working on bridge section river area today gona try and knock it out get pics posted up when I can.this river span is 8 feet long modeled after Tennessee river linking limestone county and Morgan county together on the csx line it has a huge vertical lift bridge in the span that I scratched built not operational but looks very close

Here's 2 pictures that he is working on w/the bridges. The 1st picture is on his layout & the 2nd picture is the real bridge. He's in the process of making bridge peers to hold up all those bridges.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy waaa. Thats one heck of a bridge! I didnt think you had that much room to eat up? Yea thats cool modeling that, but are you compromising too much area for this??

I think your doing a great job with your layout.

Here's 3 more photo's of the bridges w/a train.:)

Bridge Supports sanded & painted. Made larger lift bridge supports.:D

Thanks that's about as close as I can model that span.I live about 5 miles from the real one have to pass it everyday I don't know for sure but I think I'm the 1st one to copy it in Ho scale.

I'm gona start my 2nd span for river crossing for line 2 tonight.off work tomorrow so may get-r-done or I might not depends on how much beer is in the refrigerater!!!!!

Back