Congrats to RailPhotog for published article

RexHea

RAIL BENDER
I would like to congratulate Bob Boudreau for being published in Railroad Model Craftsman. The title of his article is "An Unusual Business Car" and gives his step by step methods for creating a very unique business car. I would recommend all to purchase the February edition and read his very well written and informative article. We are lucky to have you on this forum, Bob. :)

Way to go Bob, guess I'll have to breakdown and buy this one :D Congratulations

Cheers Willis

Congrats! Guess I'll drive into downtown Baltimore (MB Klein) and get a copy, my "neighborhood" LHS carries only Kalmbach mags (grrr...!):mad:

Thanks for the comments guys! I haven't submitted to RMC for quite some time, but since this model was made based upon one of their previous prototype features, I thought it would be best going to them. And they did use a prototype print from the 1972 article, something that I couldn't have done myself.

I had to go to a local newsstand on Saturday to get a copy of the issue myself, as my subscription copy hasn't arrived yet. Our LHS doesn't carry Carstens mags either. I needed a second copy for my scrapbook anyway.

Back