Coffee Shoppe XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Castrol's website:

The guy up top put in Castrol 10W40, about which I expressed some concern :confused: but he assured me that between the heat and the old engines wear it would be better for it. Well so far that seems to be holding true. I expected it to sound like a threshing machine but it actually sounded better than when I got there. I learned later that the oil, because of the fact that the engine doesn't have roller lifters, should be an SL type. Well I couldn't get an answer one way or the other about that so this morning I picked up a zinc additive to add to the oil.
Castrol SAE 10W-40:
is a premium, super multigrade that provides maximum protection in all seasons and can help extend engine life. SAE 10W-40 exceeds API service SM, SL, SJ and SH as well as exceeding the engine protection requirements for API Certified Gasoline Engine Oils.

Castrol SAE 10W-40:
is a premium, super multigrade that provides maximum protection in all seasons and can help extend engine life. SAE 10W-40 exceeds API service SM, SL, SJ and SH as well as exceeding the engine protection requirements for API Certified Gasoline Engine Oils.
Good info there. Thanks.

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

Hello.

Now that I woke ev'bod' up this fine crisp morning--how be ye?

I had only 2 calls so far in my 72 hour on-call weekend. That gave me some studio time with my music as well as some RR time--:D:D

Now to go through today and tomorrow at 4pm----

Have a good one peoples!!:D:D

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

Hello.

Now that I woke ev'bod' up this fine crisp morning--how be ye?
I feel about as flat as a badly made pancake which is odd as I don't look anything like one. My back feels as if there's some fat broad stomping all over it. May be a good day to get the laundry done as it's a fair bet that I won't be able to do much else.

Morning gents!

Now that i have time for more than a fly-by post, ill recap yesterday.

Started out by getting on the bus at 7, and riding for an hour and a half. When we got there, we scored touchdowns on our first two possesions. When we got back to school, Varsity was just walking out of the lockeroom for a homegame against the same school we played. They killed them 44-6, which means that conditioning is going to be relatively easy on Monday. After I got home and cleaned up, we went out for ice cream with my grandparents. A reeses pieces sundae was awesome. Then it was off to the store for some snacks and then people came over for a fire. I rode around on my bike with my friend and played manhunt. I also discovered how good Reeses Fastbreak candy bars are.

Have a good one gents! :D

How are they? Not that I'll be able to try one.

Ever had a Snickers bar? Minus the carmel and the peanuts and add in peanut butter and creamy chocolate. Fantastic. I tried them for the first time in Hershey park. I also highly recomend the sweet&salty breakfast bars by them, but i havent seen them in awhile.

The store i ride my bike to has them, king size 2 for 2.50, good deal if you ask me.

09/19/2010

Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png
:eek:
SteakEggs.png

THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
Diner.png

menu_breakfast_1.png
waitress3.png

Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png
:eek:
SteakEggs.png

THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
Diner.png

menu_breakfast_1.png
waitress3.png

Bill, is that depot the old NKP depot in Marion?

Sorry, been away for a bit. Times, lately, have not been kind to the household lately. Still, job hunting and battling the Feds on my disability request. Trains have been the furthest thing from my mind. I haven't even done much fishing either. That is a bummer.

Hopefully, I can get back to you all to aggrevate and jsest wwith the best.

Bob

It's a humid 85 and very cloudy. There's a 60% chance of rain. Been up and around since 5:30 this morning. The laundry is halfway done and I've been out to check my fire watch area. After the laundry is dry I'll be able to take it easy for a while.

Roll Tide! The boys in Crimson rolled over Duke big time. Many good games played yesterday and my eyeballs are still trying to recover.Obviously, not any MR for this weekend.

The travel trailer is loaded, hitched, and the F150 is chomping at the bit for tomorrow's departure into the 'Wilds'. We will be gone for a week, so see ya'll then!

Karl: Oooou! Don't know where they got that photo. I can't even find her on the official roster photos. Several on BIll's menu look like Bama Girls!

Chris: Sorry for all the misery you are going through. It's now time for you to move on and start planning a new life. Plenty of fun things to do and those to do it with;):)

Cory: Congrats on the number 7. Hope you guys enjoy your special evening!

Matt: Way to go! Sounds like you have a solid team.

:):):)

Hey All...been working 7 days a week so I just usually have time to drop in a read the posts.

Sorry to hear about your woes and glad to hear about your good fortunes.

Had a chance to go the mtns yesterday. Didn't get to Estes Park until about 5:30, but still saw some beautiful aspens and a few elk.

Hope everyone has a terrific week!

Sandy

Well all, thanks for the warm greetings. Still, things are dragging me down. I refuse to drown in any sorrow though...keeping my chin up though it seems a daunting task.

Still, I have my fishing tackle, my two boats, and my trains!!!!! Selling the big layout to anyone who can afford it. It's much too big anyway. I'm looking forward to building a more manageable line. I've got a few ideas in mind that should challenge me and still provide a more condensed road to operate. It will still be rather large but in no way the monster I created prior. A yard(or two), a bit of industrial switching(including an elevator, of course), and maybe a small mining operation. We'll see what the brain can conjure up.

Bill, there is a small depot in Marion, IN that looks very similar to the depot you have pictured. It's a Mexican restaraunt now, a pretty good one at that. It's located on SR18 west kust east of downtown. The pictures look very similar to the scene there.

Bob

That station also looks similar to the Big Four Depot in Downtown Anderson. Good to see your still alive and kicking Bob. We need to get together and have breakfast some Sat morning.

Just checking in!

I got a job interview Wed@8:30am!:eek: Take a wild guess (3 chances) where and what it's fer??????:confused: I was ROFLMAO, when I got the call this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back