Amen. Its sooooo much easier. All you have to do for temps is remember the tens.
0=freeze, 10=cool day, 20=room temp, 30=warm day, 40=hot tub, 100=boil. Simples.
95% of the world is metric and we have to hang about with the remaining backward 5% that isn't. (for the humour or humor impaired that's a joke)
Take care all and have a great weekend.
1981 Dodge B250 Ram Party Van, 3/4 ton, 318 engine, 3 speed auto trans. No heat, no a/c, no radio. Couch and mini bar removed.jeffrey, educate me about that Dodge beat of yours? What model is it and what's under the "hood"? And good to see you have the important accessories installed
RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.
ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.