Good Morning ! from Tipton IN.
anim_coffee.png

anim_snoopy.png

1.png

Diner.png

menu_breakfast_1.png
waitress3.png

Bump!!!
Good grief, did everyone leave town :eek::confused:.
Yes. We're out camping a couple hundred miles from home. We decided to take advantage of the cooler weather to go camping, and it's now forecasted to be 81-86 where we are today...:rolleyes:

Morning Bill, Jeffrey, and all you Coffee Shop dwellers.
Just got back from getting my blood work done for my physical next week. My Doctor is leaving his practice and going back to work with the local VA hospital. I've been thinking about signing up for my VA medical and dropping my supplemental medical insurance with the state. I need to find out how it all works: Doctors, appointments, prescriptions, sickness, hospitals, where/when, etc. Bottom line...it's FREE! Do any of you know anything about VA when you have Medicare as the primary?

Rex,
Your a vet?? Which war, revolutionary, indian or civil??;):p:rolleyes:

Wow an half-acre, that is a LOT of surface :eek:
You have the excuse to get the man ultimate garden tool :
Ride on Mower YAHOOO!:)

Used to have to maintain 1.3 acres, now the new place is just .68 acres. Still I kept the mower.
Yeah, it may be overkill, but with a 60 inch cut, I can cut my lawn faster then any of the neighbors!!!!:D:D:D
JD40.JPG

Good morning everyone.

Highs in the upper eighties here yesterday and today. It feels strange to walk outside and sweat a little. After this goofy stuff goes away we are in for highs in the fifties. This swing in temperature usually messes with me. I'll take the cool weather. It's October for gosh sakes.

Funny, the thirty years war could describe my relationship with my ex-wife!!!:rolleyes:
That is hilarious!:D

Not much new going on around here. The boss is gone for awhile so I'm getting a chance to see what it would be like to run this place myself. Even though I've had my own store, it's a little intimidating. This is much busier than my store was so there is a lot more to it. I think it's the extra responsibility that I'm not use to anymore. With the boss here I can pretend to run the place but with a safety valve. Oh well, so far so good. Just keep the money coming in and everything should be fine.

I haven't done anything on my layout in a couple of weeks. There is just too much going on around here. I'm hoping to mess around with it tonight for a while. We'll see if my plans are changed for me.:rolleyes:

Anyone heard from Jim lately? He really must have gotten stuck in his RV!

I suppose I should act busy now, I'm at work after all.:)
Have a good weekend everyone.

Good morning. It's 56 and sunny. The high will be 90 and it will continue to be sunny with a 20% chance of dust clouds.

Today I'm not hurting as much as I have been for the last few weeks. I'm sure several can remember that I said I broke my foot/ankle again a little while back. Well yesterday I found a chunk of bone the size of a 1/2" nut that was working it's way out of my ankle. I helped it along and removed it. There was no pain involved, no blood, no mess. I put an antibiotic cream into the wound and bandaged it. I redressed it this morning and it looks good. I can move around a lot better though I still wouldn't be able to win a foot race with a fish. In a couple more days I may be able to start work on the layout again. There's a ton of wires to reroute and I have to put in an additional support leg before I can cut and remove the front center section of the layout. That will give me a walk-in area and make it much easier to service the track at the back of the layout. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be easier to rip out the wiring and redo it.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/P1011217.jpg

war on weed is declared :D :
JohnDeereLawnmover.jpg

Feature :
-The ultimate tool for the ultimate multi-tasker: mow, mulch, weed, remove, stumps, remove ant beds, remove termites, dig that pool you've always wanted, and get rid of your neighbor's annoying dog, all with one pass
-multi-tool double bladed lawnmower, .50 cal minigun, sidewinder
rockets, and can opener. Mow your 1200 acre lawn or blow it up and try again next year
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

@Julienne: :eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D

Hello again. Long time no see. I'm up to mine keister at w**k again, got some dang paperw**k to do from a couple of calls about no shows again--:mad::mad:

Anyhow, I've got some catching up to do on you guys--so have fun piling up the reading material here! LOL!!:D:D

Shoot!
Chris could cut only a half acre with a sling blade!

I have been without the PTO belt for my Cub Cadet rider for seven weeks now. I have had 4 belts and all were too long. The Cub website has the wrong belt listed for bothe the mower deck and PTO belts. I finally found my manual and have the right (I hope) belt on order, but this is day 9 waiting for it.

Well, Bama is getting a lesson in football at South Carolina at the moment. I hope they pull it out.
But MY team plays later tonight and I'll get nervous during that game at Kentucky.

Y'all have a good Saturday!

Well my sister and niece were going to the rodeo tonight so I had to bow out of that. Way to much walking for me.First there's the parking in the Leesville baseball/softball complex. That means a 400 yard walk to the rodeo arena gates. After that it's another 200 yards to the area where our seats would be then there's the climb up the bleachers. I don't do well going up and down steps and the walk there would have already reduced me to a basket case. So instead I went to my parents place and we had homemade hamburgers while we watched Wheel of Fortune. It was a good evening.

Shoot!
I have been without the PTO belt for my Cub Cadet rider for seven weeks now. I have had 4 belts and all were too long. The Cub website has the wrong belt listed for bothe the mower deck and PTO belts. I finally found my manual and have the right (I hope) belt on order, but this is day 9 waiting for it.

Mikey.
Take heart, eventually you will get the right belt,, of course, the grass may be up to you *$$ by then.
I've got a Cub Crapette too. Only got it cuz the wife can drive a Hydrostat. Only keep it for that reason. Cuts like crap, smokes, blows enough oil mist outta the block that any clippings that get ahead of the engine instantly get glued to the block, oh, and did I mention it took 20 minutes to get started this morning? It hates anything below 75 degrees. The only thing stopping me from driving the Deere over it monster truck style is that she likes it. :mad:
On of these day, she wont be able to stop me!! Mwuahahahahhahahaa!!:rolleyes:

Good Sunday Morning!

:D It's been such a great weekend!:p;) Tomarrow will be my first day back at my old job!:D:D:D:D My new GF is Great, takes real good care of me and has taken a lot of stress off my shoulders! My son met her and thinks she's cool! Ryan Told me "Good choice", LOL's Little booger has good taste like me!;)

BTW: Friday, I talked to Ryans Councler......I told her what has happend and is happening. She was Shock and is going to target those areas with Ryan! Either way she's going to work on the ex-pain to see if she can convince her to let ryan stay here more or at least next year go to school up here!

I'm just Happy!:) Even the Ex-drama doesn't bother me much.....:)

Well got to go!;) you guys have a Great Sunday!

Been a few weeks since ive updated our football season. We are currently 4-2. Yesterday we won 51-6. It was 36-0 at the half. You know the other team is in a bad spot when my string (2nd) gets put in and scores 2 touchdowns in the 2nd quarter. The only time they scored was on a play where we messed up and only had 10 players on the field, we were missing a safey. Next week we are by far the favorites to win.

Today i think im going to go kayaking/fishing. Not really sure where i want to go, but i know i want to go. :D

Have a good one fellas!

Hi everyone! I'm still getting over the butt whuppun that South Carolina gave Bama. Of course it wasn't that hard for them, since the team didn't show up...only a few individuals. Now the big question is: Do they get back up and go full steam or lay around feeling sorry for themselves. Mikey, your team is very lucky, but good enough to put another notch in the win column.

Not much going on around here, today. Hopefully, the summer-like weather will be out of here this coming week and I can finish up on a few honey-do's.

Ya'll take care and have a good one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back