Coffee Shoppe XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well went to the interview!

My old supervisor was glad to see me! I got a 90% chance of getting back in it will depend on Personal and my accident 4 years ago in the county truck that could put a hold on it! But as for the park side of the interview I'm in......Now I wait to see what personal does. The pay is back to start out $10.60hr x 40 a week with bennies! I will be station back at my old park but working with the roving crew! Larry will be my boss and JR. is the crew leader! I'm still going to be a PAII! Thank God..:rolleyes: I'm going to keep 10-12 of my largest yards to do on the weekend which should net me an extra $800-$1000 extra from March-October! Winter will be rough, but I think I will manage! I might be a Brownie G-man again!:DLOL's
Chris, you could tell people with a straight face you have been offered a position as a diamond cutter...:D

Or a Pimp Daddy! thats more believable!:D:p Pimp Daddy Chris! Has a ring to it! LOL's

Yeah, pimp daddy Chris on tha 54 inch zero-turn with da 22 inch spinnahs!!! LOL!!
Dat's right, Chris , my brotha, yo be takin care of all da customas needs, iffn yo be needin a mow, or a ho! :eek::D

What next, the wife comes home??:confused:

Reminds me of an old joke;

When you play I am the Walrus by the Beatles backwards, it says "Paul is dead"...........What happens when you play country music backwards???

You get your Job back, you get your wife back, you get your truck back, your dog comes home...........:D;):rolleyes:

What next, the wife comes home??:confused:
None of my business I know and Chris is more than welcome to tell me to sit and rotate but to my way of thinking his wife has made her bed. The last thing Chris needs are fair weather relatives who run away at the sign of trouble. If she were really on his side she'd be sticking this out with him, not trying to find her rose colored glasses and pretending that she's not a large part of the problem.

09/23/2010

Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png
:eek:
THECOFFEESHOP.png
Diner.png

menu_breakfast_1.png
ks4nj9-b78565272z120091026081028000gc2keo8e2.png

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

:cool:

Good afternoon everyone.

It's been raining since yesterday afternoon. I think I'll start to build an Ark if this doesn't stop soon. We've had over four inches in 24 hours. Just south of us has had over ten inches of rain in the same time period. We usually get four inches of rain the entire month of September!:eek: At least this isn't snow.:)

If you don't hear from me, I must have washed away!:p
Have a great day!

None of my business I know and Chris is more than welcome to tell me to sit and rotate but to my way of thinking his wife has made her bed. The last thing Chris needs are fair weather relatives who run away at the sign of trouble. If she were really on his side she'd be sticking this out with him, not trying to find her rose colored glasses and pretending that she's not a large part of the problem.

Jeff you hit the nail on the head brother! The lawer is sending her the paper work next week and we will set a court date soon! I might have a date soon!:eek: She's a looker too:D:p

Good afternoon everyone.

It's been raining since yesterday afternoon. I think I'll start to build an Ark if this doesn't stop soon. We've had over four inches in 24 hours. Just south of us has had over ten inches of rain in the same time period. We usually get four inches of rain the entire month of September!:eek: At least this isn't snow.:)

If you don't hear from me, I must have washed away!:p
Have a great day!

just dont forget to put sandbags in the basement windows to protect the layout :)

just dont forget to put sandbags in the basement windows to protect the layout :)

The layout is on the top of three floors.:D The day my layout floods is the day God gets mad at ALL of us again! I built it in what was suppose to be the living room. It is now a computer/train room. My wife and I have his and hers computers with a TV in the middle. It's easily the most used room in the house.

Now, my Living room with the big TV is certainly vulnerable to flooding. There is a wetland marsh just fifteen feet from my exposed basement. Let's just hope we don't get too much more rain!:D

What would happen if'n everyone at the same time ate beans for dinner and farted at the same time? hmmmmmmm good question:confused::rolleyes:
And to the theme of the William Tell Overture!

I don't know about you folks but I feel like crap today. It started around noon. I started getting light headed and by 1:30 I couldn't hold my head up. I went to bed and went right to sleep, if you call watching the room spinning around you going to sleep. Woke up about 5:35 with a splitting headache. I can hardly stand and it's difficult to keep my balance. I still have trouble keeping my head up. I don't think I'll be online much longer tonight.

Good Morning!!:p:D:D

We had my one day early birthday as I'm heading into another weekend of on-call with attendant seminars et bloody cetera.:rolleyes:

So, You all have a good one!!

017-6.jpg

092-3.jpg

103-3.jpg

101-2.jpg

Good morning. It's 72 (22c) and partly cloudy. The high is expected to be 93 (34c) and there's a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Feeling somewhat better today but still have some problems with dizziness and disorientation but only while standing fortunately. Last night I was dizzy all the time. Not pleasant! I'm hoping that whatever is kicking me around decides to give up today. I have much better things to do with my time.

Good morning folks

It was 67 F and very foggy this morning on the roads. Our high will be 89 F.

My son is officially out of football for at least two weeks. We spent half the day at the doctor’s yesterday to get his broken finger set. The break was not as bad as the ER lead us to believe. Right now he has his hand in a splint which pretty much makes his hand unusable. He goes back in two weeks for a follow-up and we’’ see if they will let him play or practice at that time. He is also missing out on his Boy Scout camping trip this weekend. Since he can’t use his hand he can’t cook, set-up a tent, or fish. I know the other boys would help him but he would be standing around watching them do it. He does not feel comfortable doing that. If he goes he wants to be a participant not a spectator.

My daughter’s JV volleyball won their second match on Wednesday. Varity also won. JV is now 2-4. They have a game tonight.

With all the fun I’ve been having I have no time for trains. Maybe I will get some soon.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Morning Gang!

Weird weather today. 65 and foggy now, supposed to go to 93 by lunch, but down to 79 by dinner, then into the 50's tonight. All without the threat of rain??? Strange.

Bill T, you finally done it. All this diner stuff "forced" me to take the wife to dinner last night, and we wound up in a little stainless steel diner caller the "Plum Crazy diner". Yes, stainless and purple everywhere, old posters and records from the 50's, and we had a killer breakfast for dinner. 3buttermilk pancakes, home fries, 2 eggs over easy and 2 large hunks of scrapple, with a diet coke for 7.95. The wife had the french toast with home fries iced tea and bacon, tip and all was about 22 bucks!:D
Yep, totally blew my diet but what the heck, it was too good to pass up.:D

Soon as the fog lifts and the lawn dries, time to mow. Then I've got to get the dining room and kitchen painting finished. Other than a phone call to Atlas, no choo choos today for me! I'm just hoping they have a simple solution for why my 3 new SD24's keep tripping the short detector on my NCE system.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back