Coffee Shop XXXIII 06/21/12

leghome

Maytag "Danged Agitator"
Welcome to the new and improved Coffee Shop. Flo and the girls welcome you with open arms.

Bill you need to re post the waitresses pictures so the guys will know they are in the right building.

Okay, that's entirely weird. The previous coffee shop was closed, there was no new coffee shop. I started a thread a couple of minutes ago, and now there's a coffee shop I didn't start with two posts, and mine is nowhere to be seen.
Ain't computering fun?:rolleyes:

And now my thread is back.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning

Today will be sunny and a high of 90F feeling like 99F..in the showers and those ol' t'underin'boomers...according to the weatherguessers...

I'm just going to relax and putter around the house today..in the A/C.....tomorrow will be another session and then we start next week with the same thing...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good morning. 70° now. Partly cloudy. High 92°. Northeast winds around 5 mph.

Vision halfway descent for now. No plans for layout work. Yesterday was a disaster. No wish to repeat it. Suffice to say work I did will have to be redone. Sometimes I feel like throwing everything out and having nothing more th do with it.

Not same photo as last night but same subject.
P1011161.jpg

Morning greeting from teepee on lonesome windy prairie. To Miss Flo......Please Miss Flo......railfan needum sixpack firewater to go....extra pale....pay you many wampums. :)

Railfan not real chief........but him stay in holiday inn express last night.....feel like young buck today!

Good morning folks

It was 83 F when I hit the hot highways this morning. You could feel the humidity pumping up. High today is supposed to be 98 F. Some weather guessers are saying that we reach 100 F.

I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get all the last minute things done. We will be heading to Florida in about 14 hours. Four days of volleyball tournament and then three days of volleyball camp; I ought to be crazy by the time we get home. If I get a chance I will check in and post.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Good Evening..

Well..we got them ol' t'underin'boomers coming through here...trees down, lines down, neighbours garage blown over, tree on top of it....our back deck that we just put in squashed by big ol' poplar tree fell over...just lovely stuff here...oh...and one 3/4 hour monsoon dumped 4 inches of liquid sunshine on us....:eek::eek:

Thank goodness our power has not gone out...yet.:rolleyes:

Yes...that too....room cost me many beaver pelts. But railfan think maybe staff put'em secret pep powder in orange juice with continental breakfast.

railfan
lonesome prairie RR
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in Salina Kansas some years ago with a friend of mine. We were on our way back from Denver on a stolen vehicle recovery. He paid for the room. I remember that it was pricey but the dinner and breakfast were great.

Time for me to call it a night. Eyes were better today though still not up to par. Ran some trains today. A trio of GP9's and a trio of F units got good runs as did a pair of FP7's. A pair of GP7's and the GP35 got run. See y'all tomorrow.

P2030423.jpg

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in Salina Kansas some years ago with a friend of mine. We were on our way back from Denver on a stolen vehicle recovery. He paid for the room. I remember that it was pricey but the dinner and breakfast were great.

Time for me to call it a night. Eyes were better today though still not up to par. Ran some trains today. A trio of GP9's and a trio of F units got good runs as did a pair of FP7's. A pair of GP7's and the GP35 got run. See y'all tomorrow.

P2030423.jpg

Jeffrey: Glad to hear your vision is a better, Diabetes can be a real PIA for sure. You might want to try sprinkling a fair amount Ginger on stir fry vegtables as it will help to correct your Diabetes a bit at least. You may have to do it several times but it should help a fair amount. Also the Nattokinase and Vitamin E is a good thing to improve circulation which may well help will probably help your vision.

Those are cute little Bobbers alright, I haven't noticed them around much any more?

Back