Coffee Shop XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening. I'm typing this on my iPhone, since our brand new Time Warner wireless cable modem bit the dust while I was at work.
The first appointment for somebody to come out and exchange it is Saturday afternoon. That is not scceptable, I am going to their local office tomorrow and remind them the reason I got the upgraded service was because my router kept failing. I'll post again with more info tomorrow, if I get internet service restored. Typing on this little bitty keyboard with my fat fingers is a major PITA.

Enjoying the warmth are we?:D

Right now we are under another 3 feet of snow as well as the temperature being only 14F right now...:mad::rolleyes: So far this winter we have seen about 8.5 FEET of snow--and we have not even started the OFFICIAL season of winter...:eek::rolleyes:

Oh, and my operation to get an ICD put in me went off without much of a hitch--only hitch--being that to get the wires into my heart they had to do a 'slight' adjustment to their X-Ray. My heart is dextrorotated around 120 degrees hence the X-Ray has an odd sort of look to it...

This was reported on my chart as having an interesting aspect...:rolleyes:

Now to fax the thing over to my doctor---I'm keeping this X-Ray---:rolleyes:

So does this or will this make you DCC or DCC ready Or are ya still DC?

Got my new Genesis locomotive today. I had it custom painted for NS, I think I may have found a painter for the ADK&N, very nice work.

Do the doors on the nose really open on the SD70M models or did I manage to do something it's not supposed to do.

I've also got 2 Athearn BB SW1500s coming, one in CP Rail Golden Beaver scheme, the other in NS black, can't wait to see them next to my road engines.

It's probably 15* out, some more snow, not much to report of though.

12/16/2010

Good Morning ! from Tipton IN.
anim_coffee.png

anim_snoopy.png

1.png

BiscuitsWithSausageGravy.png
waitress3.png

:cool:

OMG!:eek: We're having a heat wave!!, It's gonna get up to a whole 30 degrees today! :rolleyes: Oh boy, with snow to top it off!! Woohoo!:rolleyes:

I want July back!!!!

Good morning

After an interesting time trying to get comfortable with a lumpy compression bandage over my sutures i finally went to sleep. Now I'm all wide awake and ready for a day of-----overseeing the driveway plowing out by neighbour:p:D

We got stuck with another foot of snow on top of the 5,5-6 FEET of snow we got from the last batch of snowsqualls that pestered us...
Eyecrazy.gif

Good morning. It's snowing, raining, and 26 degrees. People are falling down, and cars are sliding into each other all over the place. I think I am going to be late for work today... Don't need to get into an accident.

Good morning. It's 63° and mostly cloudy with a south-southwest wind of 8 mph. The high should be around 70° with a 6 mph west wind and it will still be mostly cloudy.

Sent out some packages yesterday as I'm sure the people I sent them to were glad to learn from their PM's. Still have more to go out in the near future. I spent a couple of hours in a training meeting at the fire dept last night and it was also a surprise birthday party for the chief. Today I have more layout clutter to clean up. Surprising how much of a mess can be made while getting stuff out to be put up for sale. The list of items will be up until the 24th of this month. The list can be found here:

well its finally snowing here in D.C stopping some time tonight and you know my 4wheel drive truck had to break down on me right before I could have any fun with it in the snow:(

Its raining here in Calif. Last week 100 degrees, this week raining, I actually like the rain more. Cant work on the railroad in the rain though. Thats the problem with the layout in a detached garage. Don't like to get wet opening the garage door. Moisture swells up the wood hope it does not kink the tracks, the heat drys it out and smooths out the kinked tracks. Anyway Holiday greetings for everyone from here in the Inland Empire of rain soaked Southern California.

It's 27 degrees here right now with a total snowpack of about 8 to 10 inches total. THis one last night left about 4 fresh inches.

Well, I'm about to hang up the railroad for right now. We are gettting ready to mud and tape the drywall and I don't want to get any of it in my switches. Mine is all powerloc anyway so it's easy to take down and put back up. Gotta go get started so I will talk to you all later!

well its finally snowing here in D.C stopping some time tonight and you know my 4wheel drive truck had to break down on me right before I could have any fun with it in the snow:(

Yeah, its snowing here too!! Oh Joy, Oh bliss!!:rolleyes:

I just spent the last 2 hours waiting at the Ford dealership for 2 special trans cooler fittings:(,,, once I get them on, I CAN go play in the snow!!!:D

70° here, cloudy with a 12 mph SW wind. Low of 45° tonight with a 40% chance of a shower or two.

I received a Proto 1000 F3 in the mail today. I'm going to change out the couplers with Kadee Whiskers and Install a Digitrax DZ125 decoder.

So does this or will this make you DCC or DCC ready Or are ya still DC?
I think that it might be both!!:eek::eek::rolleyes:

...and DCS as well! :eek::eek:

Good Afternoon...

Well, our crescent now has it's southern side all chewed up for a large hole to fix a bad case of 'brokenpipe-itis'. We found this out after getting no water here...:mad::rolleyes:

Our snowpack? Try about 55" in our backyard and our front yard shows 70":eek:

And we have not even started winter yet...:eek::rolleyes:

To my snow bound brothers....not to be mean, but.......Better you than me;-p It was a balmy 30* this morning at the park and warmed to 60*! wow, Florida is trying to make a come back tour! the weatherman clams 70's this weekend.....oh joy....oh bliss!

So. Cal weather Update, Sunny high clouds and about 60 degrees although it seems much warmer. It's actually perfect weather, wish it would stay like this.

So. Cal weather Update, Sunny high clouds and about 60 degrees although it seems much warmer. It's actually perfect weather, wish it would stay like this.
But it won't. All too soon, you'll be visited by June Gloom, then you'll be back up to 105-115...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back