Coffee Shop Part VII is now OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

leghome

Maytag "Danged Agitator"
Time to open the new shop. I am glad we did not let the girls decorate it this time it is a much manlier type of palce again.

Nice coffee shop :) smells of wood and varnish, and I see the hot coffee pots ready for the guests, and some freshly baked doughnuts :p yummy!!!! I can also smell some toasts and ...... hmmm an apple pie :)

Pecan Pie!!!!!!!???????? Ooooo my favorite. Just a small slice Flo so my doc won't find out. Oh, and don't forget to put everything on Fergies tab. New place looks nice by the way.

Happy Bird Day to You, Happy Bird Day to You,Happy Bird Day Dear LARRY, HAPPY BIRD DAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YYYYYOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:D :) :D :p ;) :p

:eek: YIKES (or ouch), Leghome! Have you ever considered singing lessons?:rolleyes:

Yeah man, I like the new shop...manly...rough and tough...argh,argh,argh. Is that a moose head over there on the wall? Darn that thing is big! Like the mounted fish and the ... is that a photo of Fergie...doing...WHAT??:eek: :eek:

HippoBirdie1.png

Translation:

Hippo Birdie two ewes,
Hippo Birdie two ewes,
Hippo Birdie deer Larry,
Hippo Birdie two ewes!

This place definitely definitely has a more masculine atmosphere - but we may want to get rid of some of those empty beer cans, ya think? ;)

Happy B-Day Larry!!!! Man nice coffee shop, hmm well since it's late in the evening I'll just take a slice of the pecan pie as well.

Mornin' all!

Back to normal (whatever that is) today! FINALLY! Yesterdays doctor visits are over and I'm back to work today. I'm likin' it!

Looks like a nice day out there too! The final few days of summer will end up warm and dry with highs in the mid to upper 80s. Our normal high is now 76 degrees. High pressure should dominate the weather through the weekend. Temperatures as of 5am this morning range from 70 degrees in Indy to 59 degrees in Bloomington. You might encounter a little patchy fog and haze for awhile.

temps.jpg

Good morning folks

You can feel that it is beginning to warm up. This morning it was 56 F as rolled out of the driveway. High will be around 82 F. By the weekend it will be in the mid-eighties with higher humidity. Still no rain in the five day forecast. It is getting dry.

I sealed the wheels for the hoppers. I also attached the Farm House, garage, and two barns to the layout.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Chip: I like the poster.:cool:

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 9/20/2007

Wind Chill: 66°F
Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 61°F

So Far Today
High: 71°F
Low: 66°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 5mph ENE

Today High: 90 Mostly sunny. Highs around 90. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 60 Partly cloudy. Lows around 60. Light and variable winds.

gs9876.jpg

Good Morning ! Bill , Phillip , Chip , Tom & Jeffrey . Chip nice picture there decorates the wall just fine. Happy Belated Birthday to Larry !! . Our weather today is simply devine also , Temps. near 80 and plenty of sunshine, gotta get going today off to get bloodwork at the Hospital and then to the heart Doctor! So that's my work for today . See you all later and have a real nice day !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back