Coffee Shop Part VII is now OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening folks!

The gig at the Middle School went very well this afternoon. They should be finishing their evening concert at the Smith Opera House in downtown Geneva right about now. Those gals were absolutely fabulous! I actually had a lot of fun doing sound for them and both the film crew and the band were very complimentary of my work. If any of you get a chance to see Sherrie Maricle & the Diva Jazz Orchestra go! They do a fantastic mix of new and old standards and the best big band Jazz group I have heard in years. They played a Slam Stewart piece that drew a standing ovation from Middle Schoolers! The bassist was AWESOME!!! (Not hard on the eyes either, but that's another story.....)

Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

09-22-07

:eek:

donuts1.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
Code:

Good Afternoon folks,

Nice hot day here, partly cloudy and light showers are expected.

I'm already back from the static display of our annual airshow. I will be leaving in 2 hrs time to go to the display area. This year is a very poor airshow, even the display area is not good :(

Anyway, good day to all of you.

Morning Maxi nice and sunny here also, no air show, spent the morning tryine to get my phone to work,,,, changed call provider and it's stopped working i have to keep contacting some musher in India who does not understand the problem,AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rex loved the auburn funny,,, i see what you mean now bout auburners

Yeah Steve, that's one of the reason why this year our airshow is very poor, only 17 aircraft on sidplay :( , our DARN airshow organisers, made it the same date as that airshow, and the result is thatw e ended up with almost no aircrafts.

C YA l8r, I have to go now

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 9/22/2007

Wind Chill: 68°F
Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 61°F

So Far Today
High: 68°F
Low: 66°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 6mph N

Today High: 88 Mostly sunny. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. North winds around 10 mph.

Tonight Low: 68 Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Light and variable winds.

Ever seen a white elephant? Here's one.

P9200002-1.jpg

Susie's reply!

Almost right from the beginning I thought I could sense a Little Jonney type joke evolving!! {:~}

David

Just have to post this:

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Auburn fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Auburn fans too.

Not really knowing what an Auburn fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands flew into the air. There is, however, one exception.
Susie has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. “Because I’m not an Auburn fan”, she reports.

“Then,” ask the teacher, “What are you?”

“I’m an Alabama fan” boasts the little girl.

The teacher asks Susie why she is an Alabama fan.

“Well, my Dad and Mom are Alabama fans, so I’m an Alabama fan too”, she responds.

“That’s no reason,” the teacher says. “What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?”, the teacher asks.

Susie smiles and says, “Then I’d be an Auburn fan.”

:D :D :D

"ROLL TIDE ROLL"​

Mornin' everyone!

Another sunny day in the Finger Lakes. I'm off to a First Birthday Party for my Grand Niece this afternoon.

Good Morning All ! From Western New York ! Just recovering from night out at a wedding reception . Food was good , drink was good and music was good so I guess you can't beat that . Another sepctacular day here gonna go apple picking . It's that time of the year again and the apples are ready ! Well gotta get going you all have a real nice day !!!!

I almost fell out of my chair with that one!!

That's pretty good Nick.

Ok I got one for ya a buddy sent this to me. Enjoy!!

BEST diet story ever!!

I was in Walmart buying a large bag of Purina for my dog and was in line
to check out. A woman behind me asked me if I had a dog...

(DUHHHH)
I was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse, I told her NO and that I was
starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I
ended up in the hospital the last time.

BUT, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care unit with
tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

Her eyes about bugged out of her head.

I went on and on with the bogus diet story and she was totally buying
it. I told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet and that the way it
works is to load your pockets or purse with Purina nuggets and simply
eat one or two every time you feel hungry .

The package said the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to
try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the
line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy
behind her.)

Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food had poisoned me and
was that why I ended up in the hospital.

I said, Oh NO!, I'd just been sitting in the middle of the street
licking my butt when a car hit me.

I thought the tall guy in back of the line was going to have to be
carried out.

:) Happy Saturday!:) Hope ya'll have a fine one.;)

Steve: Went to the web page for the air show. Looks like it will be a very good one. I haven't been to a big one in 20 years. Sorry, Max:eek: :D

Nick: that joke is so funny. Many times you want to do something like that; I just never had big enough ones.:D

Afternoon,
Great airshow,,, sorry Maxi,,,, the main arena was Southport but at £20 to watch from there, no way. so i went to Blackpool beach, it's at the end of the runway and it's the operating base for the show, all the aircraft take off and practice here so we saw more, and for free, some great planes, WW2 USAF planes, German ME109's, Tornado's, Eurofighter, Jaguar and the red arrows display team,,,, and the dammned camera battery's ran out half way through the afternoon just as the mititary heavies turned up.

Well here it was better then expected, very few aircrafts but spectacular performance and most of all it was FREE to watch :)

Here are a couple of teaser photos from the approx 250 I took :)

CL-415_1-1024copy.png

CL-415_2-640.png

AB-212_800.png

I will post a couple more when i sort them out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back