Coffee Shop Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Tom!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Mornin' Jeffrey! Twice......:D Now that old retired steamer looks great! That is a great scene (If ya can't run 'em, at least show 'em off).

Mornin' Ken L!

Mornin' Philip!

First day of school here for the little "darlings". So I am celebrating being retired!!!! I started the day by sleeping in very late. Just finished breakfast and will be soon going over to the American Legion to have lunch with a bunch of other old retired teachers. Life is GOOD!

Good Morning !!!!Bill , Tom , Jeffrey twice ,Ken L , Phillip & Ray !!!! Just got down tyhe stairs about 1/2 hour ago . Took me this long to refill my weekly pilss Lol. Hey Chip I've been retired since 1988 does that mean I beat the insurance odds ? Medically speaking that is. A niceday her on the Niagara Frontier think I'm gonna go out on the patio and just enjoy the sounds of nature. Jeffrey that old steamer is looking better all the time ! You all have a real nice day !!

Philip, here's my first pic with the camera you sent me.

vivitar1-1-800.jpg

Crunch time for me. Next week I start a free weekly teleconference "show" (Mondays 9pm EST, 6pm PST) dealing with manifesting our goals using the "Law of Attraction" and reducing our emotional noise with EFT. I've been working on invitations, etc. And now I have to get back to developing the workbooks that people will be able to purchase to go with the course. I feel like I haven't slept in a week. Luckily I have the boards for my breaks. I've had to fore-go my last three ops sessions. I may be able to make one next week. (crossed fingers)

Good Aftenoon All

Just passing through as I've had a busy day sorting out Dad's estate. Hateful business but unfortunately something that has to be done. Once again thank you for the condolances. I really have been keeping a lid on it as this is a fun place to be and the last thing I want to do is haul it down. Have recieved many condolances from all quarters which in it's self is very comforting.

As for the MR well once the house is straigthened away and the renos are finished I'll be revisiting the MESS and deciding it's future. Either improve the bad bits or... rebuilding about 65% of it and adding another 40%. I must be mad!!

Later All

Fergie

Fergie, I don't envy you one bit. I have had to be the one who took care of the estates for both my parents (Both passed away in the last 6 years) and had to deal with one of my sisters who can be a major pain at times in the process. I still have a house full of "stuff" that I need to get rid of, but never seem to get at.

Best wishes in all of this stuff and look forward to seeing the "improved" MESS! BTW, of course your mad! Your a Model Railroader aren't you?

Jeff... all I can say is WOW. The new camera makes the day.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

For the rest of you. I already posted this across the street, but for those who don't travel that far.
I wanted to post a pic of my Grand baby, Sean.
This little tyke and I nap together every day from about 2 to 3. We put him in my bed and he gets the biggest grin when I walk around and crawl in next to him. He holds my finger and we both drift off to rebuild our energy. He because He plays hard, Me because I find it hard to play. Drat this COPD.
So without further adoo...

Sean

576184891_706d0aa3fb.jpg

I've got some sad news to pass along, come to find out today, that Kevin Musser, the owner and maintainer of http://www.copperrange.org has passed away.

I'm not sure of the circumstances, or anything of that matter, just that he has passed away. I've requested that my name, email & phone number be passed on to his relatives, in hopes I can be granted the permission to take over his website, and dedicate it to him, and his memory.

Good morning folks

The temperatures are slowly creeping upwards. Today it is supposed to be going up to 87 F and steadily rising through the weekend. It was 66 F with almost 90% humidity when I left the house this morning. We need some rain to beat down the allergens and also to help the wilting plants. The wife’s allergy/asthma problems were somewhat less overnight and this morning. I thought we were heading to the ER yesterday morning.

No modeling last night. I spent two hours last night with my son and his football team in line to get their ID’s redone since the teams’ original ID’s were either lost or stolen. The general conciseness among the parents is that the person in charge lost them. Considering where one of the books was found the belief is she left them on the roof or trunk of her car and then drove off. Since she knew they were lost Tuesday night and did not tell anyone until after Thursday night’s practice her story about them being stolen from her bag during practice is getting harder to believe. Sorry for the rant but evenings off at this time of year are rare and cherished and having to give up one because of someone’s stupidity is annoying.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Morning fellas! Well I got the curve exiting my bridge fixed, now my big steamers have no problem, just have a few other points that need a little bit of work and the engines will go through them with no problem. I tried working on it last night for quite a while and made the mistake of opening up the garage door, geez I could have swore some of the mosquitoes that I was swatting at were the size of a small humming bird. Needless to say that ran me back into the house real quick. I'll try getting my layout cleaned up the next day or two and take some pictures of it.

Sean, cute kid. Have you got him an engineer's hat yet?

Tom, the lying is worse than the incompetence. Anyone can make a mistake, but hey, take responsibility for it and do what damage control you can and make amends. Her version of damage control, well, nough said.

Good Morning Bill ,Old97 , Tom ,NickB & Chip , Another glorious day here in Buffalo , Temps suppose to hit 90 but remains to be seen . Rex I know how you feel . I had to help take care of my parent's Estate and it is not fun .Sean really cut future engineer there. Jeffrey much cleare pictures with the new camera . Well got get to the post office so you all have a wonderful day !!!

Fergie,

I know this doesn't help much, but I finally got a chance to go to Europe and the intention was to visit my wife's uncle, an NBC correspondent who settled in Switzerland. Well, he died 4 days before we got there and we spent the first half of the trip arranging the funeral and dealing with his physical belongings. Luckily we were not executors, because the inheritance was spread over three countries and a legal nightmare that took well over a year to straighten out--with lawyers in the US, Canada, and Switzerland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mornin' Bill!

Hi everybody! OK, Sean, as long as we are passing around photos of our Grandkids..... BTW, he is a cutey, Sean. Here is one of my 13 week old Granddaughter, Olivia.

Olivia10wks01w.png

We just went out for breakfast as a matter of fact. Well, her father and I went out for breakfast. Olivia came along to be the center of attention! I have to admit that I do like the role of Grandpa. ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean, Ray they are stunners, thanks for sharing with us all
Josh Hats off to you, very sad news that, it's a great website, been there lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back