Coffee Shop Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,

Good luck with your decision. I've found that wrting down the pros and cons of each chose to be very helpful. The act of wrting is a cognative process that will release subconscious desires and feeling that are at the base of the confusion. It just helps clear things up and bring them out in the open.

Afternoon everyone!

We are getting some of the liquid sunshine that Paul has today also. We DO need it badly. Good day to clean the basement and get things packed for next Saturdays Toxic Waste disposal day at the landfill. I've got a lot of florescent lights, ballasts, batteries and such to get rid of.

Imag0002-1.jpg

Hi all! Hope all are enjoying this great weekend. The wife and I are driving up to look over a camp ground about 50 miles away. It is on the river and snuggled into forested hills. It's almost that time of the year.

Good Luck, Steve!;)

Who the .... spoke about rain!! ?? :D, this moring was a hot sunny day, and all of a sudden in the afternoon we found ourselves driving in heavy showers.

I could imagine being driving in US from town to town , where someone from the same country said it was raining, and get caught in a shower. But getting caught in a shower when someone said it half a world away from here, its a bit out of this world :)

Good morning folks

It felt like someone threw a hot wet blanket over me when I walked out the door this morning. The humidity is brutal today. The temperature was only 76 F but it felt ugly. We are supposed to reach 86 F today with thunderstorms.

We had a busy and productive weekend. We did that grocery shopping thing. The kids even managed to get their Halloween costumes. Now they will spend the next month adding extras to them. Did some trimming of the rhododendrons in the front yard and repaired the fence around the fish pond area. My son’s football team, the Drexel Hill Raiders Midget JV Silver unfortunately lost to the Clifton Heights Rams 12 to 7. They have a quite a bit to work on this week mainly listening and paying attention. Several players were not paying attention and caused his team several delay of the game and too many men on the field penalties and a few times they only had nine or ten players on the field.

On the modeling front I added more foliage to the ridge behind the Farm House Area. Also I began working on a diorama for my wife that she needs for work. It will show a riparian forest area.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Good morning. I'll have the steak and eggs.

steakandeggs.jpg

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 9/10/2007

Heat Index: 77°F
Humidity: 95%
Dew Point: 70°F

So Far Today
High: 75°F
Low: 72°F
Rain: 0.01"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 0mph NNE

Today High: 92 Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Tonight Low: 72 Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 30 percent.

P9090311.jpg

Good day BTW, started a new working week :) full of computers to repair :p

Is that a Gammon steak or Pork chop? :)

I just had 2 Hotdogs for lunch :S. But then I will find my dinner for the evening :) with a lovely warm apple pie after that :D

C ya all later

Hmmm I donno what they wanted to achive in that cause I saw the waterfall as soon as I looked at the picture, then I explored teh surroundings :)

Well, Jeff's going to stay nice and toasty down south, but around Indianapolis it's beginning to head into fall. A cool down is expected this week with temps in the 70's for most of the week. Today will probably be the warmest day of the week.

temps.jpg

Now, as for today, I'm going to take off work early today. Figure I'll head out about 2:30 or so. See, the thing is, I don't want to work too hard on my birthday! Yeah, thats right! I'm an older fart today! (I'd say old fart, but that happened a few years ago.)

So whats up with all of you?

I don't want to work too hard on my birthday! Yeah, thats right! I'm an older fart today! (I'd say old fart, but that happened a few years ago.)

So whats up with all of you?

Well enjoy yourself and why not just take the whole day off.

Er, how many Birthdays does the average person have?

A= One. with an anniversary of that event each year.:D

Thanks guys!

And Printer, I'm the head of the service department at Indiana Telephone Company.....it's really tough for me to take days off!

Good Morning All ! Happy Birthday Phillip !!!! I beleibe that looks like good old country ham on Jeffrey's Plate. Yesterdya Our Buffalo Bills football team lost a close game at the final seconds .But more importantly a player by the mane of Kevin Everett sustained a devastaing spinal chord and neck injury . He was operated on last night and they won't know his long term prognosis for a while . It puts life in it;s proper perpesctive and lets you know how violent a game football really is. Please say a little prayer for this gentleman and his speedy recovery. thank You Paul BTW Chip[ that waterfall looks great .

Hey, Hey hey, Mornin' all!

Supposed to be another nice day here in the Finger Lakes, high in the mid 70's. Nice to be able to turn off the air conditioner......

Mouse, What waterfall? I looked at that picture for dang near a half hour and I can't find a waterfall.... I think somebody's been pulling your leg, but thanks for posting it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back