Coffee Shop Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Steve , Bill , Phillip , Jeffrey & Chip ! ANother beautiful day here on the Niagara frontier, Looks like a bit of rain heading our way but thats for later or tomorrow. Hope everyone else has a nice Saturday also !!

Mornin, Steve!

Mornin, Bill!

Mornin' Philip!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Mornin' Mouse!

Mornin' Paul!

Weatherman says it is raining outside. Funny the driveway, street and porch are bone dry? Well, they know a lot more than I do so I guess I will have to work inside..... Maybe down cellar....... Hmmm?

Every time I get in a busy forum with a great expanded community, I sort of stop and think how funny it is, that while some people post a message saying good morning, others are already preparing for evening dinner :)

Approx 1½ hrs ago rhoward was saying hello to some friends, and now here its already 18:15, sun is almost setting and will be preparing for dinner and maybe go out for a walk :)

Anyway, I hope everyone is ok, and having fun with whatever you are doing. Its nice to be in this forum.

C ya around .

Lucky for us the Coffee Shop is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week and is located in a wormhole outside of time and space.

Hi Mouse, got your "homework" done yet?;) ;) :D

Taking my daughter's birthday off.

1280-tongue-out-smiley.jpg

Weatherman says it is raining outside. Funny the driveway, street and porch are bone dry? Well, they know a lot more than I do so I guess I will have to work inside..... Maybe down cellar....... Hmmm?
Ha, I've been there, but the other way around.

"Lucky for us, the dark clouds will not dump more rain on us today"

3 minutes later I walk inside soaked...

Hi everyone! What a great weekend. Hope everyone's football team won. Bama won their second and that helps to boost my spirits. It has been a long time since I have seen this forum so busy. It has been fun reading all the posts.

Max: Steve's in the UK. I think he was just adjusting his post;) :D

Steve if you want to see some live jaws, just come to Alabama and we will go fishing. Plenty of gators a little south of here!:eek:

Chip, before you can take off from work, you have to show up for work.:rolleyes: :D :D

Evening yall, good morning NZKen

Steve - I guess I didn't realize the implication of when you said you're "preparing for the move" - that means you and NZKen are gonna be neighbors! :D Congrats (the older I get, the longer it takes for me to figure things out...)

Chip - I say forget the BMW, sell it and use the money to finance your dream layout.

Rex - glad to hear your team won - long as they weren't playing against the Terps! :p

Max - welcome to the Coffee Shop. Sorry I never got back to your XtraCAD thread, but I saw you downloaded version 4 so I figured your problem was solved.

Jeff - excellent warehouse scene!

Those of you who wanted rain, hope you got it - and those of you who've already had more than enough [Texas Paul], hope you didn't! This was another HoneyDo Saturday so no mrr. But I did accomplish some hobby-related work: I extended the shelf that will hold my new staging yard, now it's 20ft long. Here are some pix:

First, the shelf (as you can see these shelves were never intended to look "ornate" - just a place for the previous owner to store his tools, paint cans, etc.)

staging_yard_shelf.jpg

Here is the curved ramp leading to the new staging yard. That length of track is only there for measurement purposes, there will be a layer of Homosote going on top of the wood. (Note to self: Paint the garage walls sky blue before starting the next major layout re-build! :rolleyes: )

staging_yard_ramp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G'morning all :) (9.00 am here)

Nice warehouse or depot Jeff, but I noticed the plastic base on the figures which I see somehow a little thick. Doe they come with that base or you do it your own? If you do it your own, have you tried to use very thin acetate transparent sheets (normally found in stationaries) also mostly used for printing on, for that size of figures I think they are strong anough to support, and thin enough that when you take pictures from the side ( like the one posted ) they won't catch the eye easily (obviously they always need to be sprinkled with similar surrounding material )

Nice activity though, I have to find some figures like those to put in my depot.

good job though :)

Morning all, it's a nice day today, bit overcast but warm at 62f.
Ken L today is crunch day for the CFO, we have some kiwi friends coming today to "talk" some sense into nicky. i have to tell my prospective employer "Yay or Nay" tommorow, if it's a Yay, we'll be gone in under six months, if it's a nay, we won't be going at all, i have everything crossed.

Good Morning Steve , Bill & Phillip ! A bit of the rain outside much needed . Guess It's time to stay in do a little modeling and watch some football ! You all have a nice day !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back