Coffee Shop Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken

The railroad is set up. We set it up last summer. It got covered with leaves, twigs, and other things over the winter. And yes it does qualify as honey-do work.:D

I know what you are going through. We had a pool up until two years ago. We also had problems with the liner and the filter. The filter that came with it died and we could not find the exact replacement and I had to gerry-rig another one. Then we started having problems with the liner and having to patch it. :mad: We finally got to a point with that we took it down and threw it out at the end of the season. We were supposed to get a new one last summer but things happened and we didn’t. We have been looking at ones this spring and hopefully we will have a new one before long.

Right now I have the fish pond to keep me busy. Talk about an ugly job. Cleaning the filter for the fish pond is one dirty job that I have to do at least once a week.:eek: :D

We are talking about going to Cape May County Zoo or maybe the beach at Wildwood Crest tomorrow for the day.

The kids are doing the
NWF's Great American Backyard Campout tomorrow night. We set the tent up tonight and they are going to try it out tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning ! from Indiana. :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

06-23-07

:eek:

donuts_2.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Good Morning Bill ! ANother wonderful day here on the Niagara Frontier , Hope everyone else has a wonderful day also !

Last edited by a moderator:
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Paul!

Ken, remember a house is not a home without a train..... (I think that's how it goes.?)

Got all the seniors graduated last night. After the usual ground loop hum problems (this time it was very bad - I told the stage manager that he could have a wiring problem with one of his spots grounding out as it came up and down with the lighting....) everything went well. The only glitch was the batteries (brand new) died on my new radio handheld mic at the lectern right at the tassle turning ceremony. The Principal had the common sense to grab a mic set up at the corner of the stage for the class president to use. We had a good laugh afterwards. The senior choral group put together for the ceremony was AWESOME!! and got an immediate standing ovation from the entire crowd (those kids are going to really be missed by their director).

Today I have a hay field surrounding the house to mow and a lot equipment to store. See you all later.

Morning all
Ken M nice one Ken

had a good run round watching trains, we saw it at 11am, but wrong track so no decent pic's, went to next location but got caught behind a farm tractor and just missed it, hopefully no problems tonight

Evening Gang: The hay is all moved to the edges of the fields ao the grass can grow. Working with two tractors really speeded things up. Of course having me try ing to beat Mary Ann in hauling didn't hirt. Now to haul it to the hay lot. That's always funn as we have to cross the UP tracks and they are running alot of trains.
Shower time so I'll say Good Night.

Morning All

Just another "Large" Day on the North Atlantic here finally got to see a sunset after two weeks fo Ichh weather. Not a cloud in the sky!

Got the Steam Shovel all but finished, just need to paint it and rig it. Started building "Groger's Grocery" by Micro Engineering last night. Got the walls and roof done than ran out of steam. In the bunk before 10!

Steve: Excellent video, thanks for sharing.

Time to go
Later All

Fergie

Good Morning Bill , Steve & Fergie , Another gorgeous day on the Niagara frontier, Graduation party to attend for friend's daughter who I watched grow up . She graduated college . Really hot weather heading our way ! Hope everyone has a great day !!

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 6/24/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Heat Index: 81°F
Humidity: 89%
Dew Point: 73°F

So Far Today
High: 76°F
Low: 75°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 0mph NNE

Today High: 88 Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds becoming southeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Tonight Low: 70 Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 70. Southeast winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.

steakandeggs.jpg

Mornin Bill!

Mornin' (afternoon) Steve!

Mornin' Fergie! My garden has sprouted. Guess I'll have to set the trellis back up for the pole beans today.

Mornin' Jeffrey! Flo, I'll have the same thing Jeffrey is having this mornin, but just two eggs....Make 'em over easy BTW.

Just bought some Athearn SD40-2 dummies off ebay, coming from Australia. My plan is to use them with my two BLI sd40-2's in a two loco consist for coal trains.

Really cold southerly wind here, we are expecting snow down to sea level.

Ken.

Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 6/25/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Heat Index: 78°F
Humidity: 89%
Dew Point: 70°F

So Far Today
High: 74°F
Low: 72°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 5mph SE

Today High: 85 Cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Tonight Low: 72 Cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely in the evening...then chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 60 percent.

bacon.jpg

Morning everyone! I see you all have been busy this weekend on the weekend posts. Well I didn't do any railfanning or modeling. I went on 2 dive expeditions with a group from Mote Marine (group of scientist) and the Reefrakers (a youth group in our community that are there to learn & help clean up the ocean floor trash and debris such as old fishnets, monofilament line and trash for a better environment) in the Gulf and had a good time weather was great and the sea conditions were great. Went to see a wreck of an o'l barge on the first dive @ 51 feet then on the 2nd dive went to a wreck that was a Bitish cargo steamship from 1904 that carried wine and floor tiles @ a depth of 64 feet.

You all have a good week!

Good morning folks

It was raining this morning as we took the kids to football and basketball camps. The rain was surprise as the last time I saw the weather forecast last night they said nothing about morning rain. They talked about the possibility of thunderstorms later in the evening. High today is supposed to be 84 F.

We had a busy weekend even though we had nothing planned. On Saturday we went to New Hope and took a ride on a canal boat. We were disappointed in the shopping. In the past there were several unique shops that we always visited. Now, however, they are all gone and replaced by upscale jewelry and clothing shops. It is a shame because the town is losing its uniqueness as a result. On Sunday we drove out to Lancaster County. We visited the National Christmas Center, and the Amish Farm. We didn’t hit any of the train places since the Strasburg RR was having a Day Out with Thomas and the crowds are outrageous and we wanted to avoid that.

I even got some modeling in. I finished weathering the wheels I was working on. I also began weathering the trucks on the two Walthers gondolas, and six-pack of Athearn 40’ steel reefers. I even began weathering the trucks on a couple of Athearn 50’ flats with trailers.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back