Coffee Shop Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is BBAADD!!

A Babylonian General was declared a traitor for leading a revolt. He escaped the night before he was to be executed and hid in an old Babylonian ziggurat, or temple, where he expected to find some of his associates. Not finding them, he began to burn the papers they had left, and was immediately recaptured.

Now here it comes.... THE MORAL

WARNING

The searchin' general has determined that smoking ziggurats may be hazardous to your stealth...

I think I'll leave now....
:D

Howdy all,

Been home all day - we had a nasty one [by MD standards anyhow]. Spent most of the time setting my layout up in 'photo' mode where I prop huge sky-blue foam boards against the benchwork in order to get decent-looking pics without the ugly wall shelves. Can't operate my trains during that time though.

Carey I think I had that same bug last Saturday, highly unpleasant! At first I blamed it on the aftereffects of a screening procedure* that I went thru on Wednesday (a week ago), but other people at the office were complaining of the same thing.

*BTW the biopsy came back negative

Larry it sounds like your'e adapting to that ripped rotator. I got a neighbor like that myself. He has this ATV with a plow blade on it and he made quick work of everybody's driveways after the storm this morning.

Ray - I hope your new muffler doesn't get torn off when your'e going over those deep snow drifts!

Rex - glad those tornadoes didn't get you :eek:

Steve - so you're going with a native road are ye? Good idea, if that's what your son likes [and it seems he thinks the same way I do, modeling what he can see in his own backyard, great minds think alike]

Huh, looks like we got a cat, for now... Someone in the building area lost their cat. And my wife took it in because the person that had it couldn't keep it, allergies and all.

Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

02-15-07

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

I was watching on CNN this morning as an Ohio state trooper got a real wake-up call. A FedEx truck lost control on the icy road and creamed the police cruiser, spinning it halhway around. Don't you know that made the trucker's day!

It's going to be cloudy and cold today.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 2/15/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 27°F
Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 24°F

So Far Today
High: 31°F
Low: 30°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 6mph NNE

Today High: 45 Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight Low: 25 Mostly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds around 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

I'll have the scrambled eggs today.

scambledeggs.jpg

Morning everyone, it's a cold windy day here. Got back from some work related training. Hope everyone is staying warm if it's cold where your at.

Good Morning Nick, Jeffreys, Luc! Yes, it's cold here in T-town at 29F.

Hey KenL, you going to show us the new photos when you get done? Hope all of you have a very good day, work or play.

Mornin', Bill!

Mornin', Luc!

Mornin', Jeffrey!

Still digging out here in the Finger Lakes. It's a nice bright sunny 6°F this morning (wind chill -11°F). Got to go play with the snow blower for a while. My son and I finally decided not to risk driving out to Indiana this weekend for my Brother in Law's funeral. The road between Batavia NY and Cleveland, Ohio can get real bad real quick and they are forecasting lake effect snow with 20+ mile per hour winds. Not a good combination. My poor old cat, Shiela, that I inherited from my Mother has started to have chronic diarrhea so she has a vet appointment tomorrow. Hope she can be helped. She is such a sweet old girl.

Mornin', Bill!

Mornin', Luc!

Mornin', Jeffrey!

Still digging out here in the Finger Lakes. It's a nice bright sunny 6°F this morning (wind chill -11°F). Got to go play with the snow blower for a while. My son and I finally decided not to risk driving out to Indiana this weekend for my Brother in Law's funeral. The road between Batavia NY and Cleveland, Ohio can get real bad real quick and they are forecasting lake effect snow with 20+ mile per hour winds. Not a good combination. My poor old cat, Shiela, that I inherited from my Mother has started to have chronic diarrhea so she has a vet appointment tomorrow. Hope she can be helped. She is such a sweet old girl.

I'm going to need to see some photos of real snow Ray (not the stuff we get here) have fun on the blower!!

Best wishes to the cat.

Ken.

Weather

Hi All 1 we survied our part of the storm .Attached pictures show what we got around my house.Today it's 16 and sunny out !Ray sorry youcan't make it to your brother-in-laws's funeral. It's a though drive in the winter. Cats. see one is getting a new home with Josh and another is having health problem at Ray's, I have an old dog who is 15 she is loosing her eyesight and hearing but other then that she is in pretty good health. Well hope everyone stays warm.Here's a few photos for you southern guys . :)

Paul i can't see any footprints in the snow,,, were you pushing the ruler UP from below the snow.

Just got back from visiting nan in hospital, she's making an amazing recovery, from death's door two week's ago to walking around without any help,,, amazing.

I'm going to need to see some photos of real snow Ray (not the stuff we get here) have fun on the blower!!

Best wishes to the cat.

Ken.

How about these? We didn't really get hit hard here. Only about 16" or so. Just enough to make the driving..... uhm..... FUN!

FebSnow1w.png

FebSnow2w.png

FebSnow3w.png

Anyone for a BBQ. Picnic table is covered.....

PicnicTable_w.png

And a quick photo of my old kitty cat that is having some problems. She is a very gentle and sweet old girl. Hope the Vet can help her.

Sheila01w.png

Hi All ! ray looks like you got hit with abit of snow also ! Steve tried to keep my footprints out of the picture. Much better to have the snow speak for itself !!!!!!

Jeffery that Fed-Ex driver is probably unemployed now. On of my younger brothers used to work for Fed-Ex, he flipped a truck once and they tried to fire him but he flipped the truck to keep from hitting a stopped car with people standing next to it. he kept his job but left Fed-Ex later on.

Great pics guys, oh I wish we could have snow like that (and at the right time of year, Xmas)

RayYour cat reminds me of our fully grown kitten, 6yrs old and still kitten sized!!

Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back