Coffee Shop Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray - I saw a cat like that once - weirdest behavior I ever seen! He belonged to the parents of a friend of mine in college. That family's Newfoundland and sheppard were both afraid of him, he was The Boss!

Rex - you got that right [con-artist thing]! I'm supposed to be allergic to cats, right? So we kept telling our kids "we can never get a cat" for that reason. So eventually this one appears in our yard, virtually skin & bones. My daughter Catherine gives her milk and she keeps coming back. "OK" I said, "You can feed her, but don't let her into the house..." (You probably know where this is going)

I'd type more but I must leave for New York - see yaz!

Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

02-17-07

:eek:

donuts1.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Talking about cats, remember my cat Ebony? I once mentioned he stayed away from the trains...

Well the other day, he found a "quiet" corner on the layout and decided to take it over. That was fine until a mean old 2-8-0 came by.... Yep!, he took off like a bat out of you know where and never came back in the train room.

Here he is in his favourite position.
100_0664.png

100_0660.png

Happy MRRing
th3tk-clmx.gif

Okay now you got me going I have a few ranging in size from 24LBs down to a 5 year old weighing only 4 LBS (she is what is known as a draft cat (the runt) she looks like a kitten but she is full grown. oh but she does have a 20LB fist when it comes to the other cats lol. She runs the house. With the acception of frank our 22 LB male that daddy was a wild cat you can see it in him hes about 85% muscle. but he is a very gental cat when it comes to being around people he loves people.

It is funny though frank will take food from the cfo plate if he catches her head turn in a new york second. But he won't try it with me I can leave my plate and go get a drink. (He knows who boss and whos the sucker lol) all cfo will say thanks frank help yourself where he knows it won't work that way with me lol. There very cleaver they know lol.

It's going to be a busy day today. I have to prepare for the Mardi-Gras parade, which I'm in, then come back home and prepare for the Mardi-Gras ball tonight. That should have me tied up most of the day.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 2/17/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 37°F
Humidity: 89%
Dew Point: 36°F

So Far Today
High: 39°F
Low: 28°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 12mph WNW

High: 57 °F
Low: 31 °F

Today High: 58 Mostly sunny. Not as cool. Highs in the upper 50s. Winds becoming northwest around 15 mph.

Tonight Low: 32 Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds around 10 mph.

I'll have the french toast today.
french-toast.jpg

And I'll be snacking on some of these throughout the day.
donuts_4.jpg

Picture

:) Good Morning all ! It's another beautiful day on the Niagara frontier , It's 18 outsideand sunny, expecting about an inch of snow later today . Sorry. I don't have a feline running around my house ! Wife is afraid of them from childhood when one jumped on her back and stuck to her with it's claws. But I do have a bit of a Queen, She is 15 years old and doesn't much stay awake long enough for a picture so here she is in her best pose ! You all have a nice Saturday !!!:D

Good Luck with Mardi Gras Jeffrey, On Tuesday we have a Polish Tradition were we eat homemade dounuts and other goodies. It's our last chance to eat sweets before the Lenten Season !!

Oh yeah... Mardis Gras, time to skip work! HEHE...

WORK!...... Lets see, I used to know about that? I gave that up for Lent several years ago. ;)

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Luc!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

I see I started something with the photo of Sheila. I am trying to feed her different food to help the old girl. The two boys (on a urinary tract Vet diet) have good hearing. They come running every time I open the bag of her cat food and are very upset they don't get any! This morning they were at the other end of the house, asleep on my bed. As soon as I opened the bag, there they were. I finally had to put Sheila in the bathroom and feed her there.

Off to the train room to work on some scenery!

Hello all, fantastic sunny warm winters day here, not a bit of wind in the air and clear blue sky. We went to the train show and bought some nice 1/87th scale vehicles, then home and some car washing and pavement cleaning while the sun shines.

Tell you what, my eyes are watering today,,,,,with pain

Last edited by a moderator:
Rex i take it the video got your attention:eek: :D. If the games going slow we always do that, it get's the seats filled

Yeah, me too Ken! Leave it to the Brits to come up with a crowd pleaser.
I think that I will look for a soccer game on the tube tomorrow.:D :D

Just been looking at more new homes. Went for a drive about an hour away to look at a selection of superb homes. The good thing is we could live anywhere!!

Fully self contained fresh water for two weeks, huge power supplies all main voltage, standby generator, satelite tv dvd home theatre.

We thought we might buy one and an empty plot, live in the bus and build a home.

Might be a wild idea at the moment but we're having all kinds of strange thoughts.

Ken.

AHHHH Help ME! The State of California claims I never showed for a court date and tells me I can be arrested now! Bastards ripped me off, and I KNEW it, I have to go to the post office Tuesday to get a copy of the registered mail form, if I can.

Josh We have the same trouble over here,,, my bro has just had one of those "cock up's" by the authority's, he let them take it all the way to court before he showed his ACE card showing it was an "administrative blunder", it got thrown out of court by the judge

Ken M DO IT Ken, do it, i'll give you a lift building.

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Luc!

Josh, these things always arrive in the mail on Friday or Saturday so that you can have high blood pressure all weekend! Bummer! I'm sure it will work out OK in the end.

Ken, it would be a lot cheaper to just get a big tent and live in that while you have a house built.... LOL I always like to watch people trying to get them in and out of camping places that were built before they made million dollar "Tin Tents". A guy here in Geneva sold his business and some business property several years ago for a large chunck of change. So to show off his new found wealth, he went out and paid cash for an $80,000 full size luxury car. Then he bought a 65' Motor Home for somewhere around $800,000. He then went up to the local trailer place to buy a car carrier to haul the car behind the Motor Home. He was not happy when the owner told him that he would have to trade in the car for a little jeep. His total length would have exceeded most states legal limit on vehicle length. Poor guy!;) :rolleyes: Personally I would rather have the jeep and a tent, but that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back