TIPTONDEPOT.png

11-29-06

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Jos 1st one has a snooker (sorry Model Railroad) room
2nd one has a double garage (Model railroad room) and a three car carport

YEP,,, my mind's made up, just waiting for the wife to make up her mind, she is doing loads of investigating

Steve: I saw the pictures of The house(s) in "down under" with that spectacular wiew from the balcony and the beautiful weather almost anytime overthere and, and,etc. I can imagine :to leave England and cross the great ponds and start a living overthere.....:)

Jos

Hey "Jaabako" ...Josh-

I went o your website and viewed your roster. How soon are you going to have your slugs posted? :rolleyes: Are you doing the kit bashing? I have a slug unit but I had a guy build it for me out of Texas. Wonder when manufacturers are going to make these babies and the boosters or b units too. Any one have a lead on someone that builds these? The guy I had doing my slug retired even when I offered him more $$ he said no:( Maybe start apost called SLUGFEST?:D hmmm...or B boosters??:D

I know that a lot of RR had slugs ...UP, SP, CSX, BN, BNSF, Sante Fe, etc...just about all RR had B units...

I am ;) they are out of my price range but i can still get a nice 4 - 5 bedroom house with a big garage, check this one out, you could either railroad the garage OR there is a rumpus/games room which you could railroad in http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Property/Houses-for-sale/auction-79066304.htm?key=3568 and you get a free car:eek:

Nice Steve, A great price for all that space. I do like the other two places Wow!! potential for some of my auto gates??

Games room huh sounds like a great spot for some serious RRing.

Ken.

Wow! $850k for a postage stamp of land and all for the sake of a the location name. Sorry for being so out spoken, but regardless of personal wealth you have to be NUTS to buy something like that. Think of all the land you could buy around this country and the personally designed house you could build on it for that same amount...ah yes...including a separate building for TRAINS! I know that this isn't unusual. When my daughter was living in the Denver area, I saw a local real estate magazine. I could not believe the prices. The house I have here would be worth about $250k more there than here and it's not worth it.

Steve: Those are very beautiful homes you linked to, all with Fantastic views.

Good morning All!

From the other side of the ponds...
It is little bit frosty but it will be a bright sunny day with a spectacular cerulean blue sky;) :)

Jos

No blue sky here Jos
just black and grey cloud,,,and plenty of cold wind
Ken M i got Kiwi fruit growing on in my head,,, HELP:eek: no, serious i am looking at a lifestyle block about 2 to 3 Ha in size with a view to growing green Kiwi fruit, avacado's and good old nut's, just waiting for a reply from someone in Tauranga:D ;) :D

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jos!

Mornin' Luc!

Another beautiful (non Cerulean) grey damp day in the Finger Lakes. Good news is I finally got a large order done for a customer and have most of the day to work on the layout before doing sound for the HS Band tonight.

Sounds great Steve, we love Kiwifruit down here, very good for the digestive system;) ;) Good luck with that.

Grey rainy day here too yuck. I've got a big job for the weekend a new oven going in the flat before Sunday (guests arriving) Got to take out some underbench cupboards and squeeze the oven in.

Ken.

Hiall, yeah it seems a bit much for land but I guess its the old law Supply and Demand. Hey Ray don't look now but there's a nice strom heading are way . And just think we set a record yesterday for November 28 in Buffalo. 68 degrees . Well at least I got my snowblower ready for whatever comes. !!

Back