Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

:eek:

Buffet.png

THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

BreakfastMenu.png
waitress1.png

Good Morning Bill & Ray . It's hold on to the old hat here on the Niagara Frontier ! High wind waning with diving temperatures and snow. Lots of fun . Off to shovel the snow so hope all have a nice breakfast and a nice day !!!

It is colder than a well diggers #4$%#@ here in the heartland. Wind gusts to about 35MPH and the temps in the teens with sub zero wind chill. Man it was cold when we got out of church this morning and also Bob Evans after breakfast. Glendia has to work today so I might go the Board of Directors Meeting for the Central Indiana Division of the NMRA. Being immediate past Superintendent it would be nice for me to show up for a meeting. I do not go to the meetings very often after having been an officer for the past 12 years. They get annoyed at me when I do go and fall asleep during their long winded discussions. I did get a compliment at the last meeting I attended after it was over for keeping my meeting down to 1 1/2 to 2 hours. The last one I attended lasted over 3 hours. Oh well when you do not keep things moving that will happen. Have a good day all I intend to.

Last edited:
Good Morning Bill, good morning All.
Still in the calm before the storm period here this quiet type day. Did a little work on an old Tyco building kit but I'm not too sure of where it's going to be located on the layout. I've a lot of decisions to make, whether to expand into another room or not. Ah! well time enough to think about that.

Y'all have a great day
Cheers Willis

Good morning.

It's 50 degrees here under clear skies, expecting a high of 73.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 2/10/2008

Wind Chill: 42°F
Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 30°F

So Far Today
High: 55°F
Low: 45°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph E

Today High: 72 Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. East winds around 10 mph.

Tonight Low: 45 Increasing clouds. Lows in the mid 40s. East winds around 10 mph.

I just slept in late (10:30!) and then woke up to fresh biscuits and sausage gravy! With a start like that it's bound to be a good day!

Morning all! It's another beautiful day in Dixie with temps in the low 60's. Unfortunately, I have caught that danged ole virus from my wife and will probably be down a few days. She missed most of last week at work because of it. Tom, I guess it is the same one that is plaguing everyone in your area: sore throat, deep coughing, sinuses flooding. Heck of a note to quite smoking and not be able to enjoy the fresh air.:confused: :D

:) Have a great day!:)

Well I went to the CID BOD meeting and I was late getting there and left early. Another of those long winded going nowhere discussions so I made a hasty exit. Ah the joys of not being in charge you can leave just about any time.

slow weekend around here! no modeling nor did i work on the basement renovations, as i HATE fiberglass insulation and that seems to be the next step, I even swept the floor and got er all cleaned up just feel i did something and to avoid haveing to handle the insulation.

We have decided not to persure the purchase of the 30,000 square foot ware house, and have decided to lease for the time being, as i really didnt want another mortgage payment right now anyway. And the building really didnt suit our needs anyway (only a nine foot ceiling clearance and wood floors with a basement / crawl space, so no fork lift trucks could be used in there)

It seems i'm never going to get trains runing as only a month or two of cold and then were starting the forth and final phase of our home renovations and additions to our home (doing it my self, of course)

well thats where my life is right now, cant say theres much to complain about

Ryan

Good Morning Bill ! Baby It's cold outside , Bone chilling 6 degrees with wind chill of -21 , I'll have a cup of coffee Flo and stay inside !Also hope everyone can get over those nasty winter illnesses !

Last edited by a moderator:
Mornin' Paul and Bill! (cough, cough) This bug is the pits, but I will join you for a hot cup of joe...just at a distance;) :D .

Good Morning All, just a cuppa mud
7166dea5.gif
this morning. Heck of a mess outside and it's still snowing. Guess I'll have to leave the comforts of being inside and brave the elements with the snow blower.
Well might as well get to it, so y'all have a great day
Cheers Willis

Good morning.

It's 51 degrees here under partly cloudy skies. Expecting a high of 70 with a passing shower this afternoon.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 2/11/2008

Wind Chill: 53°F
Humidity: 84%
Dew Point: 48°F

So Far Today
High: 53°F
Low: 50°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 3mph SSE

Today High: 72 Mostly sunny in the morning...then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 10 mph.

Tonight Low: 55 Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Warmer. Lows in the mid 50s. South winds around 10 mph.

I got my service station put in yesterday. Pics are in the Photo Fun thread on page five.

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Paul!

Mornin' Rex, Willis and Jeffrey!

"We're havin' a heat wave..... Tropical heat wave...." Got down to 5°F last night and around -17° wind chill. Right now it has warmed up to a nice 12° and may make it up to 16° later in the day. Nice refreshing camping weather, don't you think. Looks like a good day to get caught up on all the "inside" things that need to get done today. Only problem with that is I have to make a bank run, pick up meds at the drugstore, and do some grocery shopping.

Hope everybody stays warm except Jeff. He's gonna have to turn on that air conditioner he has on the layout and keep cool.....;) :D

Good morning folks

It was 10 F as I headed out to work today. It is a big change from only a few days ago when we had 71 F. Today the high will be 25 F. we have some bad weather moving in and our expecting a wintry mix tomorrow night.

It was a busy weekend despite the fact was down with the virus going around. I missed Scout Sunday because I woke up with a 101 fever. We did get the cupboards restocked and my son had two basketball games. My daughter did not make her game since she was still getting over this virus. Everyone seems much better today.

I began weathering the trucks on the flat cars.

I hope everybody has a good day.

The suns just gone down here,,, she's coming your ways guys, i sat for 45 mins in the cold for these, it was very pleasant
10-08-07024-1.jpg

10-08-07026-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back