Coffee shop part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Steve,

I see you've got the new place started. What kinda decor is this,, "Modern Kiwi"? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We have gone with a multi cultural look this time Ken, the food is served on g scale flat cars that go round the walls

Hey, I managed to find the place. Looks a lot like the old one though. I think the only new thing is the G Scale flatcars hauling the mugs. Well as long as the coffee is the same it's OK by me.

Hey Paul, I think tomorrow would be a good day to stay inside! Weatherman has got a high wind warning up for most of tomorrow. Predictions of 40 mph sustained winds with gusts over 60. Electric could be out if trees come down in it so I am going to get as much of the recording mixed as I can tonight and not chance losing the hard Drive on the digital recorder. I am running it on battery back-up but I'd rather not take chances. May get to play with the trains though..... probably much safer down cellar ya know...:rolleyes: ;) ;) :D

Phillip, I think there should be a federal law that allows retired guys to take two hour naps every day with harsh penalities on the wife if she plans anything related to work during nap time. I think that would solve 90% of the world's problems. :D

Now all I have to do is retire!

01-30-2008

Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

:eek:

Buffet.png

THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Menu3.png
waitress1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
81mph winds, hail, a tornado, massive rain, snow, and a 44 degree drop in temperature in only 12 hours......yeah, gotta love Indiana!

Morning all!

Good morning folks

It was 45 F as I headed out the door this morning. Our high today according to one forecaster is supposed to be 40 F!?(Huh!) And another says it will reach 49 F and then we are going to get high winds (gusts over 40 MPH) and the temperature will drop. It looks like they are playing Wheel of Weather today.

I have been loosing my mind at work the last week or so. We have four projects totaling about $50 million that have to go to our Contract Management Unit by Friday so they can have bid openings by the end of the 1st Quarter. Needless to say they are in various states of chaos and we are trying to fix them. Some of the projects have been around for years and according to their project managers they are ready to go. Go where? The trashcan? It is just amazing how many people do things wrong because some reviewer told them to do so even though the PM knows it is wrong. Now we are trying to rectify the messes.

No modeling last night. I spent some time getting stuff together for our Cub Scout Pack Meeting tonight. My son also had a make-up guitar lesson last night.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Good Morning Bill , Phillip , Tom !! Coming from Wind blown Western New York.Thehigh winds have hit us now Phillip 46 MPH with gusts up to 70 . Most all schools are closed in the area but my daughter who has to drive out to her college is open. I think these people keep them open just to see who us dumb enough to make it in. Ray hope your power stays on too . Well gonna go see if there is any damage outside . have a nice day all !!

Mornin' everyone!

So far not too bad here in the Finger Lakes. The weather people are saying gusts over 50MPH today. It's a bit windy out there but not as bad as predicted yesterday. Still, it looks like a great day to play with the trains.......

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 1/30/2008

Wind Chill: 30°F
Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 19°F

So Far Today
High: 40°F
Low: 32°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph NNE

Today High: 58 Sunny...cooler. Highs in the upper 50s. East winds around 10 mph.

Tonight Low: 42 Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain showers in the evening...then showers and thunderstorms likely after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Hi again!

Just tried to check in over across the street (Train.com) and they seem to be closed today. Anybody know why?

It was there earlier, but it's gone now. The magazine web pages are up, so it just seems to be the forum thats down.

It worked for me until I cleared out my cookies file. I hadn't done that in a while since last time I did it I couldn't get back in the forum. Oh well, I'm sure they have their reasons.

You'd think somebody took away my candy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back