Coffee Shop Number 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

leghome

Maytag "Danged Agitator"
The new and improved coffee shop is now open with a new expresso bar in the rear. I did not want to scare off the regulars with something new right out in the open and up front.

Last edited:
Espresso?!?
That's fer Girls! I want real Coffee so harsh the spoon melts from fear before you put it in to well try to stur it...... at work we calls that, "TREEBARK Coffee" that goes good with the flat cat cakes! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Just a water for me Flo.

Time to start brunch for tomorrow. Eggdish filled with meat and veggies, tons of homemade caramel rolls, and platters of fruit.

Have a good one guys and gals

Well, this is about as busy as I've seem this place at night. Are we serving barley pop in this diner?:) I was just checking in to see what I had missed today and saw that someone locked the old coffee shop. I thought the department of health came in because of Chris' menu! I turns out that everyone drinks coffee at night.

Good night folks.

Happy Easter.

count me in for that brunch. where food is involved, well then, I
m involved!! :D:D

good morning, happy easter!

I'll have a cappuchino, please! with chocolate not cinnamon.

Hows it going folks.

Been a couple of weeks, been having internet troubles again, but should be rectified now.

Haven't made much progress lately on the layout as i've been busy with other projects. :eek: (Plan 5 in 102 track plans mag)

I'm making a nice little single track 900mm (3') diorama to display my new acquisitions. :rolleyes:

I think i've finally decided on what industries and scenery to have on the layout and since its a 10' long stretch with curves at each end to go around the backdrop to staging, one end will have a fruit grove and fruit distributor to disguise the track disappearing, and the other will have a highway overpass into the small town which will have the hardware/factory in it.

Whilst the layout will predominantly be modern BNSF and UP depicted, my love of bloody nose SP units such as SD9's and GP's as well as late to early 90's ATSF I will purchase some older units to back date the layout now and again to the 1980s and 1990s. Pinstriped SD45-2s pulled a piggyback and three SP SD9's hauling a mixed freight make me drool. :D

I decided on the fruitgrove scenery and industry after I picked up a couple of DVDS for $5 each called America By Rails Vol 1 and Vol 2. Volume 1 goes from D.C aboard Amtrak to Seattle stopping at various heritage operations. vol 2 shows them riding Amtrak from San Diego to Seattle through L.A and through the former SP and ATSF territory. They weren't bad for $5 each but the classical music, and lack of loco sounds or commentary started to get annoying. :eek:

Anyways,

Catchya

James

Good morning and HAPPY EASTER from Ye Olde London Towne.

A quiet misty morn here. Expected light rain with a high of 17c. (63f) Hoping to have breakfast bbq on the patio if its not too soggy. Just another putter about with no fixed plans day.

I really hope this new coffee shop drops Chris's menu. That poodle noodle is giving me the squits. :mad:

Have a good day all, and just remember to check under the seat cushions before sitting down. Just in case a hidden egg goes astray. (Don't ask how I know this) :confused:

Good Morning From FLORIDA!

HAPPY EASTERS EVERYONE!

Well it seems the Roadkill menu is not agreeing with some soft tummies!:( some people i guess don't have a iron trap stomach like me:D I kinda like road toads.....:p May be the Aliens will release bill soon:confused:

"Flo, I guess I'll order normal food:( I'll have a cup of treebark black and two scrambled eggs and fried taters!.........Put it on Rex's tab!"

Well the past two days my wife and son have been occupied with Ryans B-day gift:rolleyes: My wife bought Ryan a 8 week old Tea Cup Chiahaua(sp?) this poser dog's name is Rico:rolleyes: We're hoping that Jacob won't eat little Rico. I'll get Pic's as soon as I find our missing camera:confused: dang thing went missing and it has yet to come home.:( Off to the In-laws soon see ya when I get back:D

Chris Just make sure the dog isn't so insecure he'll start yipping at his own shadow! Basically they are quiet, though. :D:D:D

We's goin' to be sunny but we's also having freeze/thaw cycling goin' on. Highs around 9-11C. Lows down to -7C.

Have a Happy Easter!!!!!

Good morning folks! Happy Easter! I'm off to church , then to the in-laws. I get to fly a kite today! When is the last time you got to fly a kite? Hopefully, no one told you to 'go fly a kite'!:D

Have a great day!

HeIsRisen.png

Happy Easter to you all.

It's 65 and cloudy with a threat of rain. The high is expected to rise th the mid 70's and there's a good chance of thunderstorms. Good weather if you're a member of the Addams family.

Tornado watch 143 in effect until 4 PM cdt this afternoon.

Now through 12:15 PM CDT April 12, 2009

National weather service Doppler radar indicated a line of strong thunderstorms approaching Hardin and Tyler counties in southeast Texas from the west. This line of storms is moving to the east around 35 mph and will produce strong gusty winds... Torrential rainfall... And cloud to ground lightning. Elsewhere...fast moving showers continue to stream out of the gulf and into southeast Texas and southern Louisiana at this time.

Rest Of Today High: 75 Thunderstorms and showers. Some thunderstorms may be severe. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Tonight Low: 62 Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance after midnight. Some thunderstorms may be severe in the evening. Lows in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/forum-2/DSCN0368-1.jpg

OBTW: I got the A/C unit in the train room running! Next ceiling rafters, rewiring and lighting the room! Then to insulate it and put up the paneling!

Happy Easter Guys.

One more family will be happy tonight. The American Captain has finally been rescued. Took them damn long enough.

Maybe I am too bitter.

Have a great day! Hopefully my back starts to feel better.

Afternoon, everyone, and a A Happy Easter to all.

God Bless America and the US Navy. They were apparently finally given the green light and did what they train to do - use all necessary force to protect American citizens. I don't know what the details were but three thugs are no more, one is in custody, and Captain Philips is safe. Having been involved in hostage rescues, all I can say it it's a great day for salvation and resurrection.

OBTW: I got the A/C unit in the train room running! Next ceiling rafters, rewiring and lighting the room! Then to insulate it and put up the paneling!
And when you have the room ready the wife will want it because it's now presentable. You can have the closet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back