Not open for further replies.
Good Morning...

Good Morning! from Tipton IN.

anim_coffee.png

:cool:

ForrestINDepot.png

Tipton.gif

TIPTON

good morning , as we sit here & wait for the snow to start about 1:00 pm :eek: well we lasted longer then i thought , it is 29* & not going to get much warmer :rolleyes:

Good morning. It's 66° and cloudy with drizzle. The high will be 78° and it'll be cloudy. Chance of rain is 30%.

Looks like those up north and east of me are getting the kind of weather I surely don't want. I don't mind rain much but I surely don't like it when it comes down in flakes.
I feel much better this morning. There's just a minor twinge in my back from yesterdays events. Already been out working on the van this morning. Changed out the plug wires that were giving me a problem and got everything closed up. Now I'll just stay inside and rest as much as I can.

P1012676.jpg

Boy, I'm seeing reports of snow, ice, wind and all sorts of weather I don't want. It's a nice warm 70 down in Louisiana and you folks are welcome to it. Only problem is you gotta come here to enjoy it. Still, it's better than snow and ice.

Spent the day reinstalling the Turntable. Added a Control Panel in front of the TT on the front of the table so I can operate the TT area w/a seperate transformer. I'm going to put in double insulated track connectors between the TT & the yard tracks. I also installed 18 slide toggle switches to operate all of the tracks to & from the TT. A lot nicer installation than before.:eek::);):D

It was 88* this afternoon w/a slight breeze. Had all the fans & the big exhaust fan on the end of the building running full blast. Had one of my helpers over to help w/wiring.
He spent the afternoon stripping wire.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was 88* this afternoon w/a slight breeze. Had all the fans & the big exhaust fan on the end of the building running full blast. Had one of my helpers over to help w/wiring.
He spent the afternoon stripping wire.

Been cold damp and raining off and on all day, finally it turned into thunderstorms! The weatherguessers are calling for 65 and sunny tomorrow!:)

BTW, last day of February and we have crocus's blooming in the front garden. This aint supposed to happen here til late march!:eek:

Evening all, it's been a nice day here. Rainy, wet, overcast......and being off from work, Ive finally been able to enjoy stormy weather from my recliner and not be called into work on a off night.

Trystan and I spent half the day running around town catching up on things most everyone does while off work. The lil trooper yet again was asking about my trains from the first step inside the door. It's disheartening to have a lil feller this interested in trains and the most I can do is tell him that they are with Santa's stuff.

I kinda regret not choosing HO scale from the start. Perhaps had I done so, I could have had something of a permanent layout. Anyway, I started a thread tonight asking questions about some space behind my sofa. If you guys don't care, take a look at it over on the layout forum and tell me what you think I may could do there.

It's time to hit the recliner with my lil feller before doing the bedtime routine. We're both tired from today and I'm looking forward to a early bedtime myself.

All the best,

Kenny

As warm as this Winter has been, I'm dreading Summer.

Me 2-Me 2-Me 2. I was thinking about another vacation to Franklin, NC this year in May, but, betcha it's going to be Hot as hell this time. Last year about froze my Butt off the 1st 2 weeks in May. I think we are going to rent a cottage on the Beach in Englewood, Fl. from a friend this year & stay in Florida. Gas prices are going to prohibit us traveling north. Anyway, May is usually still nice in Florida especially for the Beach.:D:)

I might move north for the summer! The dang mosquitoes are going to be big enough to lift trucks.

The Mosquito's have already started moving in since our little rain 2 days ago that lasted a whole 15 mins. That was a GO Lite for the Biters to hatch.:mad:

The Mosquito's have already started moving in since our little rain 2 days ago that lasted a whole 15 mins. That was a GO Lite for the Biters to hatch.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back