Coffe shop XXXIV - 9/10/12

Been feeling pretty rough today. In fact I've felt like crap since I got up this morning. Took a nap around noon and woke up feeling even worse. I did manage to get part of a makeshift structure for the elevator put together. It's just a few printed wall plates stuck to a box but it at least gives me something to work with.

P1011694.jpg

Good evening. Still wet here as it's rained off and on throughout the day. It's currently 59° here and looking at a high of 78° tomorrow. Possible thunderstorms in spots tonight. No mention of rain for tomorrow.
cond073.gif

Time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

P9160140.jpg

Good Morning

Got the old sun out and our temperature, right now, is 36F...

Have a bunch of stuff to do today before getting some relatives showing up...so...better be doing this...

Have a great day!!!:):)

Mornin' Miss Daisey!

We have a few nice days left before the temps fall off a cliff. By Friday we'll have highs in the 50's instead of 70's.

So far my river looks pretty good. It seems to be curing so that's a relief. I was having visions of a jellied mess that would need to be ripped out!:eek: In a day or so I'll pour the second layer and learn how to add water effects. Boy am I happy to get this done without any leaks.

I hope all are doing well.
Have a great day.

Good morning. It's 60° with 95% humidity. Mostly cloudy. High 75°
cond20.jpg

Bill paying day. I have a couple of bills to pay online then I'll be in town paying my bills at those places that refuse to go to online billing. Today I'll pay off the last item I bought through the History Channel Club and pay off THE LAST payment on my Life Membership. That'll be that much more money I can use for something else. I don't think I'll get much done on the grain elevator today. If I do it would likely be on an upper smaller structure that will be on top of the one I worked on yesterday. I also need to work out how long the galleries will be.

Well best get about the business of the day.

DSCN1727.jpg

All done moving now. Turned in keys to the old place this morning. Keeping the key to the old mailbox for another week. Need to pick up another package of train stuff there tomorrow, unless address forwarding kicks in. Got bills paid this morning and taking the day off today to do almost nothing but eat, catch up on rest, and give my sore back a break. Might fiddle with new fleet of N scale railcars later. Some need the rapido couplers replaced with knuckles. :eek: Have enough new trucks with couplers to do five cars.

Mike

Yesterday I was pumping $3.83 gas into toyota at kroger fuel......looked across the street to duchess it was $3.72 over there....so stopped at $18 instead of $30. Ten minutes later kroger had also reduced to $3.72. Today both down to $3.70. Sometimes if buy enough kroger food I get a thirty cent per gallon discount once a month or so. Throw the dog a meatless bone. :p

Mike

My latest acquisitions from American Mint. I picked them up on a credit voucher for the cost of postage. The pocket watch was free.

P1011700.jpg

P1011707.jpg

P1011704.jpg

Good morning. It's 55° with 100% humidity. The high will be 82° and it'll be mostly cloudy.
condmc-1.jpg

Nothing on my schedule today but rest. Yesterday was a busy day. I may work on the upper portion of the grain elevators main building later.

DSCN1700.jpg

Back