Club Layout

hamltnblue

Today Before our open house I took a few quick pics of the layout.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll17/hamltnblue/STARR Railroad Club/StARR Layout/

Below are several pics. For more click the album link above:

IMG_0901.png

IMG_0898.png

IMG_0894.png

IMG_0873.png

That is quite big. It looks great! I wish there were some clubs around here, Id love to take part in a large layout like that.

Does that layout come apart? Lets say to go to a show or exposition?

By the looks of the background boards I would say its modular,We had one similar years ago before we were able to finally find a permanent home and begin construction of our layout.

That is quite big. It looks great! I wish there were some clubs around here, Id love to take part in a large layout like that.

QUOTE]

Brian the South Shore Model RR Club is almost in your back yard in Weymouth.
They have an open house in the Spring and the Fall.

You might also want to go to the Show in West Springfield at the Big E Exposition complex on Jan 29 or Jan 30. Biggest show in the area and just about all the New England clubs will have flyers announcing their upcoming shows and open house. If you're just getting started this is the place to be that weekend.

Yeah the Big E is the best place to go. Not sure you'd wanna drive with a club closer but the Dudley club meets Tuesdays at 1800. PM me if you are looking to go and I can get you the address.

By the looks of the background boards I would say its modular,We had one similar years ago before we were able to finally find a permanent home and begin construction of our layout.

Yes it's modular but hasn't traveled in a few years and probably won't.
It is a great layout for op sessions but at the same time suffers from the problems that go with modular.

Thanks for posting the photos of the club layout, I always enjoy looking at photos of layouts. BTW, where is this layout located?

Back