Cherry Creek Hobbies.com?

jacon12

Has anyone here actually gotten through to this online vendor by phone? For the past couple of days I've been trying to reach them to confirm an online order for Peco turnouts that I placed with them via their online store. It seems as though if making the purchase with a credit card you have to call them. At times when I call the line is busy. Ten minutes later the phone will ring and ring and ring..... but never an answer. I'm beginning to get an uneasy feeling about placing the order at all.
Does anyone have a good source for Peco turnouts here in the States? Other than Cherry Creek Hobbies? Trainworld.com doesn't carry them.
Thanks,
Jarrell

I got mine from Tony's train ex, not quite as cheap as above but still good. The difference here, retail $28 LHS. my price including shipping $ 19 each NZ$ .

Ken.

http://www.cchobbies.com/
Their home page seems to be OK here's the contact info with a phone number

Mailing Address
Cherry Creek Hobbies
5851 County Road 35
Torrington, Wy 82240

Phone
(307) 532-4253

Email
cchobbies@cchobbies.com

Contact
Will Garrelts
13.gif
Willis

About 10am est this morning I recieved a phone call from the owner. He had to go out of town for a couple of days and saw where I had been trying to get in touch with him, so he called me. He had the merchandise in stock and was getting it out today.
I'll buy from Cherry Creek again.. :)
Jarrell

Nice ending JaRRell, they are very good turnouts. Isn't human nature a funny thing? We start to think that people don't care or something when really there's a perfectly good reason!!

Ken.

^^ but human nature will also teach you that there are indeed people who don't care, and who will screw you whenever they please. Glad to hear this story had a happy ending, though...

Back