Checklists for layout planning

fsm1000

Stephen
I have added a bunch of checklists that some of you may find helpful when planning your layouts. You can find the link by scrolling down to todays date on my main page [where I post all updates by the way]. The link is in my signature. :) I hope that someone finds them helpful.

One thing I would like to see, is what kind of freight industries would be receiving and shipping. I am sure you could find it, it would just be nice to see a giant list of it.

There's a very extensive listing of what typical industries ship and receive. I don't have the URL handy right now but I'm sure a search will being it up.

Jim, I've been searching for that exact bit of data for a project I'm working on, if you happen to have the URL somewhere, I could certainly use it. (mean while I'll keep cussing at google. :) )

Jim, while the program is useless for me, it gave me a clue to where to find the data files, all of which I now have, thank you very much! :D

One thing I would like to see, is what kind of freight industries would be receiving and shipping. I am sure you could find it, it would just be nice to see a giant list of it.

Actually I don't do shipping and receiving stuff if you mean for trucks. That is why I didn't include it. As for finding it I suppose I could if I looked for it. However I only put up things that I have done, not what others have done as I do not want to get into a copyright battle with anyone sorry.

I hope the lists that I did post were helpful just the same.

Oh don't get me wrong, the information on your site is wonderful. Nice and easy to read too.

One, I was not offended, just explaining why they are not on my list of "to do" stuff is all. I only posted lists of things I have tried or want to try is all. :D

And thanks for the compliment. Much a appreciated :D

Back