Checkin in and sayin hi

Greetings
Been gone a while here was on the MR message board but its really gotten repetative.
As for myself I have started a new layout around the walls of my transformed garage. I insulated the attic and installed a window unit. Painted my backdrops and have recently been laying track. I went to Discount trains in Addison today and made the clerks smile one actually exclaimed "your doing some shopping today". Bought 31 pieces of code 83 flextrack, 6 tortoise machines, 4 turnouts, a chip for a new locomotive, one box of midwest roadbed, and the New river mining company structure. This haul should complete my double track mainline so my little boy can watch trains go round and round.
I am modeling Green River Wyoming circa 1940's-50's Union Pacific. Here is a shot of Castle Rock that is in the bacground near the city and the railyard.
BD5.png

Nothing like a good spending spree, the wife would lynch me for buying that much at once, i have to do it a bit at a time. The boy will love it, my three children love to watch the trains going around.

That's my biggest complaint re MR forum too!! Welcome over the tracks to your new home.

Looks like a great start to your new layout, make sure to post plenty of photo's.

Ken.

Welcome aboard Sean, you can make yourself right at home here in your new virtual home, glad you could join us. I take it Castle Rock is a local landmark. Impressive, nice work, be sure to keep us updated with some photos as you continue building the layout.

13.gif
Willis

Back