CapotrenoGio's model trains and layout-ITALY-

capotrenogio'

Capotreno Gio'
From Italy hello everyone.
I am from Biella, north west Italy, near Torino, and I am as you a railway modeler. I like to present you my italian collection of model trains and my layout built last year. You will can see Lima, Rivarossi model trains, and also a video on you tube.

www.capotrenogio.com

bannermin.jpg

Regards

Capotreno Gio'

Disposizione piacevole, piacevole per vedere i treni da un'azienda differente!

Welcome aboard, Capotreno Gio', and best wishes from the USA. Very nice looking layout with a lot of engines and rolling stock. How did that Baltimore and Ohio 2-8-0 steam engine manage to sneak its way into Italy? :)

Welcome aboard, Capotreno Gio', and best wishes from the USA. Very nice looking layout with a lot of engines and rolling stock. How did that Baltimore and Ohio 2-8-0 steam engine manage to sneak its way into Italy? :)

This engine is on holiday in my station!!!!!!!;)

By
Gio'

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Good to have you with us and we expect to see some photos posted here from your layout!

I won't even attempt any Italian...... The only Italian I know are lyrics from some of those great arias I learned in college (Especially those dirty ones by Verdi and Donizetti.....).

I don't dare try writing in Italian, so in my very best Southern American English...WELCOME Gio'!:)

Hi Capotreno Gio' Welcome aboard . I like most of the rest of us speak little Italian . My wife's family is from the Region Calabira so I do have a small connection to your country . Hope you enjoy the forum !!!

Hi Capotreno Gio' Welcome aboard . I like most of the rest of us speak little Italian . My wife's family is from the Region Calabira so I do have a small connection to your country . Hope you enjoy the forum !!!

Ciao a te e alla tua famiglia!!!!!! Region Calabria
Did you stay in Italy?
Gio'

Back