Cape Breton & Central Nova Scotia Railway

I didn't want to bring up the DCC issue as we have had discussions on that before. It also took me 2 months to rewire the layout properly, but I filled a trash can full of wire when I did.

Oh Boy More offerings for a Hostile Takeover! Sorry Willis I'm always looking fornew realestate to expand the MESS's reach. Well Done Those CBNS units would probably feel right at home on the MESS:D . What's the size of your layout as it looks like a good long mainline?

Got a chance to check your free web site and well what can I say. Nice, very nice! I'm quite impressed as that's one very large layout! Really large!! Wish I had the room.

Fergie

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Boy More offerings for a Hostile Takeover! Sorry Willis I'm always looking fornew realestate
LOL with a terminus in Sydney you already have it :D
Sorry I'm a bit late getting back to you, but it seems nowdays my time isn't my own. I had planned on attending the show at the Sportsplex but it now seems I have to do some house wiring at my daughters place, last night till midnight I had to work on the car, my grandaughter will be using it for her drivers test today, Tuesday I received a letter from the NS sales tax people telling me I might not have paid enough tax on my motorhome. They now agree with me that I have certainly paid enough tax. Everyone has been informed begining next week My Time is my own and to handle their own problems or at least give it an honest try.
Thanks for the kind words about the layout, but if you are going to do a takeover you should have at least one MLW C630M in service :D
Have to skedaddle now and make the lunch.
13.gif
Willis

OH! yes the overall dimensions are about 18' by 15.5, around the walls the benchwork is 2' deep

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that would take some kind of bash! all I'd have to start with are 2 SW1000's these amigos that were to be something else.

13.gif
Willis

Back