Can't Find Trophy Post

M

MHinLA

I was awarded a trophy :"Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff"..Is this what I said ? Or is someone saying that to me ?!? I would know if I could find the post/s. Is that a title of a post ? Because I can't find that. Where is this ? M

We downplay trophies / points since we don't want people posting just to post. It's far more useful for something like a gamer board.

But, click on your profile, then click on "points". You'll see your awards there.

Bob gave me this.

Valuable.jpg

🌈 Replies much appreciated, but no one has explained what I'm asking..
I know where my list of points are; their titles...But I want to know where the actual post is that's titled "Can't Get enough of your stuff"/ who said that ? Was it I ? Where is the thread or post which got me this trophy so I can know why I got it ? M

"Can't Get enough of your stuff"
That's not the title of a thread or a post. It's the title of the trophy for "Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times." In other words, a number of forum members accidentally "liked" (now called "reaction score) your stuff over 250 times. ;) Your reaction score is now at 256 when I posted this. Hover your cursor over anyone's avatar to see their total.

Oh now I get it !! "Can't Get enough........" is a title of the level, or total amount of 'likes' we've received; not a thread/post title.
Thanks Willie for clarifying that !! ☀🛤🌵

That's not the title of a thread or a post. It's the title of the trophy for "Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times." In other words, a number of forum members accidentally "liked" (now called "reaction score) your stuff over 250 times. ;) Your reaction score is now at 256 when I posted this. Hover your cursor over anyone's avatar to see their total.
I didn't know any of this.! Wow a whole behind the scenes thing going on there.

Back