Burlingotn Northern SD80MAC is here!!!

Smoke

Southern Railway lives on
I finally finished this beautiful loco. I added a couple extra details including a engineer and fireman a detailed cab and some MU line cables. As always this one will be sold on ebay in the near future. I'll get some better pictures up a little later.

ENJOY!!!!!

IMG_7050.png

IMG_7055.png

IMG_7051.png

can you post the pics again. just red x's are showing. I did a NYSW SD80MAC. Just painted, no details added or markings. I need to finish it up.

can you post the pics again. just red x's are showing. I did a NYSW SD80MAC. Just painted, no details added or markings. I need to finish it up.
Here are the pictures. I posted them here before I put them in a Photobuket album. BTW I am doing one for a customer so I will post pics of it when I get done. The only different thing will be the number and a black anti-glare panel.
IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

Here are the pictures. I posted them here before I put them in a Photobuket album. BTW I am doing one for a customer so I will post pics of it when I get done. The only different thing will be the number and a black anti-glare panel.
IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

WOW! Absolutely stunning. Incredible work. Mine looks nowhere near as clean as that. What do you charge to the painting,decaling, adding additional parts?

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg
Damn that is AWESOME.

BN never looked better! I wonder what a B-unit would look like??? BN had a lot of B units... hmmm...

Back