Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

I wished you good fortune 'cause I hate it when the surgeon says to you just as they wheel you through the theater door "Good luck".

Okay, you've probably never heard this one before, but I'm back. One more. Health is very good. Back is at very little pain level and my recent hernia op is healing. SO, I'm doing one more layout. I'm not sure what photobucket is going to do with my over the level photos, or all of my photos there for that matter. This layout will hopefully 'make up' for any loss of content here. So you will have to see it from beginning to end, if I live that long.

This time another mining layout somewhere! Other than the PCM&T this subdivision will be called "Limestone Canyon." 84"x42" table top. No more room-sized layouts. Tell your friends to climb on board and we'll take the trip together.

Okay, you've probably never heard this one before, but I'm back. One more. Health is very good. Back is at very little pain level and my recent hernia op is healing. SO, I'm doing one more layout. I'm not sure what photobucket is going to do with my over the level photos, or all of my photos there for that matter. This layout will hopefully 'make up' for any loss of content here. So you will have to see it from beginning to end, if I live that long.

This time another mining layout somewhere! Other than the PCM&T this subdivision will be called "Limestone Canyon." 84"x42" table top. No more room-sized layouts. Tell your friends to climb on board and we'll take the trip together.
"All Aboard!"

Here's the first picture. Not much and this is On30 again. Sorry all, but my HO was all sold a couple of years ago. Still construction, scenery, and model railroading are essentially the same regardless of scale, and I try my best to be all scale inclusive when I make a post.
IMG_0115.JPG

Last edited:

Back