Building a backdrop - Phase III Comments/Advice

jeffrey-wimberly

Dr Frankendiesel
Deleted due to copyright changes. 01/17/07
3smilieband.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeffrey,

That is simply boss... just too cool for school. I thought the old one looked good but this is 100% better and that's 100% up from something good to begin with!

Great work and well done!

How did you get the pictures that you pasted together and cropped to go against the blue backdrop - I mean what did you do to modify them to get them the right size/perspective.. it is a truly seamless look!

Great set of pictures and tutorial.

Thank you for sharing this with us all, it's been a big help and a lot of ground for thinking for me.

Peace.

Coyote

Jeffrey Amazing ( practicle!)technic you use! The best part of it is that you can almost choose /make the backdrop that is up in your mind! and "put" the scenes on the backdrop were you think that they belong.
Thanks for the story and pictures

Jos

Thank you Jos, for the the kind words. It's much appreciated. It took me about 20 hours in all to get that done. Work goes more slowly when you're disabled but it's not impossible. This technique is really quite simple, it just takes time to do it right and in my case, this was a retro-fit. Building a backdrop before the layout is in place is easy, but building it or replacing it after the layout is up is a bit more tricky.

Great work jeffery, it's amazing how much it improves the background, i have to say i was surprissed about the copyright, i would presume that if you downloaded an image from them and used it you'd be in the do do, but apperantly not. the reason is that the image on screen is nowhere near as clear as the image on the actual backdrop you would buy.

Great work jeffery, it's amazing how much it improves the background, i have to say i was surprissed about the copyright, i would presume that if you downloaded an image from them and used it you'd be in the do do, but apperantly not. the reason is that the image on screen is nowhere near as clear as the image on the actual backdrop you would buy.

Deleted due to copyright changes. 01/17/07

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve B your dreams comes throuhg .....very nice scene and picture!and of course the backdropbuildings, still in good shape!

Jos

Back