Boxing Day photo fun!

Here's the thread for showing off your Christmas gifts...
(You southerners don't have boxing day, do you?)
I'll go first: No locomotives for me this year, but I probably have too many already. Instead, a five pack of Athearn N BN coal hoppers. Here they are in some recent plaster:
BN3036Ntrestle.jpg

No train stuff for me. Got a turntable for my records, some books, the Office (US and UK versions = SWEET!) and some heavy duty work clothes I've been neeeding.

Oh, and a pay cheque to go buy needless train stuff for my layout.

(You southerners don't have boxing day, do you?)..........

As a matter of fact we had three at the house last year, all involving how much I spent at the LHS. I never saw 'em on the calender!

Tunnel portal and a really cool magnifying light on an adjustable mechanical arm.

Great cars by the way!!

Johnny

Originally Posted by TrainboyH16-44 View Post
(You southerners don't have boxing day, do you?)..........
As a matter of fact we had three at the house last year, all involving how much I spent at the LHS. I never saw 'em on the calender!

LadyNibbs.png

That just made my day :D thanks Johnny

Cheers Willis

Xams Present

Really nice coal cars there Matthew, This is what I got in the way of trains!!!!

No pics yet but i'm going to get a SD80MAC probable in NS;) :D :D :D :) :) :cool: :cool: . I will paint it in Southern's tuxedo for me!!!!!

-dekruif

Well heres my Work so far today... waitin on it to dry..

1st pic Got the first layer of green down..

2nd pic: Tracks ballasted, glued, and cleaned. Pretty happy with it.

3rd pic: Herpa Model I picked up at the NMRA convention a couple years ago? :confused: grass looks decent up close

Didn't get any train supplies from my better half due to funds...we mostly made the kids Christmas. But I did get something cool from her step-dad thats train related!!! :) (Her and I will get our stuff now that it's 70% off!) ;)

Trucula is that a lamp ? Looks pretty nice . Spacemouse really like those Norfolk & Southerns , They still own Track up Here in Buffalo !

Last edited by a moderator:
Trucula is that a lamp ? Looks pretty nice!

Yeah, push a button and the engine rocks, drive gear moves , wheels turn ,whistles ,chuggs ,crossing gate bells, and rail clicks. Well detailed too, with chains on front couple release and all. Real cool!...comes from Lowes. I saw one months ago and commented about it to my better half and when her stepdad asked if i'd like it she said YES!! he was just telling me about it the other day.

They have Harley and Corvette ones too. Like around 49.00 :)

Rolling Stock

I spent some time on EBAY and found a bit of assorted rolling stock !!!!!!!! Please don't look at rest of layout it's under renovations !

Back