Bowser C630M LED board separate functions.

ggee

I have a DCC ready version of the Bowser C630M for BCRail. Is there a way to separate the headlight LED from the ditch light LEDs? The DCC ready version only has one set of wires going to the LED board and all LEDs turn on with F0, but there are other solder pads on the LED board for more of something. I've seen pictures of the DCC/Sound versions having two sets of wires. Has anyone been able to separate the LED functions?

20210320_163728.jpg

Thanks,
Greg

Does it come with a wire schematic. Usually there are separate pads for ditch lights.
Yes, there are separate pads, but there is a bridge somewhere on the board linking the headlights pad with the ditch light pads. I've seen other pots of people separating headlight from ditch light, but these were only for CN/SP boards that don't have as many LEDs. I added wires to the other pads to test and when I tuned on that function, it turned on all LEDs. So there is something that is bridging the two pads.

Is there someone that has a factory DCC/Sound unit that has these separate functions that can compare the boards and notice anything obvious?

Back