Bonita Grand central

Nice mine shots.

Technically I'm on my 4th layout. First 2 were my original Lionel oval and after we moved to Kansas, my 16'X12' Lionel layout in High School. Then I got stupid and traded for HO and after 25 years in the boxes, built the first HO only to take it down to move again. It was down another 5 years before the tables and track of my current layout were laid.

BTW: Welcome to here.
That's a familiar story Patrick. When I moved to Bonita Springs I had things in boxes that hadn't been oped in over ten years. After I got my present home and built a ten by thirty two room on the side of it I finally started to open everything up and get rid of the things I no longer could use. That took me a year. I found models that I had made way back when that I didn't even remember having. I actually found boxes that I wondered if they were even mine. But that's all behind me now and although I didn't have enough room to build the layout that I originally planned I did find room for this layout for now. There will be a train layout here no matter what the size is. The picture is of my park model home and the new room being built on the side. We waited a long time for the windows and doors because of the covid so when they finally arrived I stood guard over them till they were installed. Ha! There were four of these racks built to hold all my "stuff" until I could go through it all and weed out the things I didn't need anymore. Building the racks let me get everything out of a storage unit so I could stop paying the rent. My supervisor stayed right with me until I was done or until she got hungry, which ever came first. She is German Shepherd and Bernese Mountain dog mix. Only friendly to those who bring treats.

Attachments

• 100_0001 (12).JPG
    100_0001 (12).JPG
    733.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_0001 (11).JPG
    100_0001 (11).JPG
    446.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_0002 (10).JPG
    100_0002 (10).JPG
    490.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 100_0001 (8).JPG
    100_0001 (8).JPG