BNSF TEBC6 Build

Steve, I can only wish mine was that good!!! He has done some impressive work on both of those units!!!!!

Jamie, no I set it aside while I worked on 16 other project this last week. I'll get back into it soon.

Ted, it's close, but the right side isn't long enough looking at the prototype pictures. Plus the fact that sanding and filing brass to make it fit the curved lip would be a major job. But thank you for looking out for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
While on the diesel detailer site i stumbled across this. I thought it was your project jerome.

Check it out

wtf??? i tried to create an account on that forum, and was not only denied, but was banned from their site alltogether?Q?!?!?!?!?! i dont understand that at all... i cant view anything on that forum now :( guess i should have just stayed a visitor

the project is coming along great..looks like you have quite a long road still ahead of you.. but this looks to be a great looking switcher when its done

yeah, i dont understand it whatsoever... who gets banned before even being accepted? lol.. on every forum ive ever been on, you have to do something wrong before getting banned

I tried to register as well and was denied and I belong to a couple of the tougher proboards that require you to behave yourself. Love the pics though.

did you get the email confirmation approving the account? I know i had to get like 2 emails before I was able to log in correctly.

Back