BIG NEWS (for me)

zeis96

New Guy
Hey everyone I'm going to be a dad for the first time in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Found out on Christmas night and was confirmed yesterday!!!!:D :eek: :confused: :D :confused: :eek:

Congrats.. this is a wonderful time in life, the OL and I wish you and your lady the best. Now you can justify buying Thomas the Tank Engine stuff. :D

Condrats Aaron, it's a wonderful feeling (even better when you get to hold a new one) I felt the same had to spread the news far and wide!! Well done.

Ken & Jan

A new child is great and congrats to you. I have a 3 month old grandchild and that is another great feeling. I will be able to spoil him and then send him home to mom and dad.

Very good Aaron and congratulations!
Treasure every moment...the memory of this occasion will be with you for the rest of your life.

Evening Aaron. CONGRATULATIONS!!!.And best wishes on becoming a new dad.This is indeed a major blessing. Good Luck in the months ahead. Best wishes to you and your wife.Take care boss.:) William.

Good for you, that's great news! As a new father of a 6 month old, I can tell you it's EVERY bit as life changing as people say. Enjoy!

Back