Bi-Levels are in!!!

Amtrak47

My 2 new Island model works MBTA bi-level cars arrived today! 1 cab and 1 coach. I plan to get more, but these things look like a nightmare to assemble :(

IMG_2334.JPGIMG_2335.JPGIMG_2337.JPG

If you want, i will custom paint and decals them for you for free if you buy more. You just have to pay for shipping and supplies.

If you want, i will custom paint and decals them for you for free if you buy more. You just have to pay for shipping and supplies.

Seriously? That would be amazing, I may order more in the future. But in the mean time, would you be willing to paint another car I have? It's a basic Rivarossi baggage car, I only need the sides and roof painted Amtrak silver. I have phase III stripes and a custom number I want to add to it. What do you think? :confused::)

IMG_0057.jpgIMG_0058.jpg8031269997_fc0cc1eeb1_z.jpg

Island model works gets you the car, the rest is yours to do. Built any kits? Scratchbuilding? mmm...time to watch Tool Time...

Island model works gets you the car, the rest is yours to do. Built any kits? Scratchbuilding? mmm...time to watch Tool Time...
I've built kits before, I've never custom built anything before, personally I don't have the talents or tools to do so :(. P.S I don't know what tool time is :p

I've wanted to build these cars for NJ Transit for some time, just dont have the cash for a 6 or 8 car set.

very true. the decal situation makes me not want to bother anymore.

Agreed, the decals come out looking messy and horrid. Next time, i'll just airbrush the colors on. Either that or I'll just try to get a bunch of horizon coaches off ebay

his decals are quality decals, they were made by microscale. My issue is he didn't keep up with the licensing so he wont include the nj transit decals even though he paid for them for the models.

his decals are quality decals, they were made by microscale. My issue is he didn't keep up with the licensing so he wont include the nj transit decals even though he paid for them for the models.

Man, I must have been the only one who had such a problem with the decals ._o

Back