Best sound decoders

WC3026

I am looking to start swapping out some of my regular decoders for sound ones. I am looking to get by as cheap as I can. I know going by cheap the sound might not be the best. right now I am using digitrax dh123 and dh163 decoders. I am on a tight budget right now thats why I am trying to find the best but cheapest sound decoder.

Thanks

G'day...Same here....I'm looking for specific Sound Decoders for 9-44CWs...Everyone reckons that Athearns , which these are , run well with Tsunami FDL 16s..best price I can find is about $80 each...That'd be okay if I was in the USA but I'm not , In Australia...postage and money transfer fees , will add a fair bit to the price...as you sayu though , Cheapest not always best option...and even though MRC are a fair bit cheaper , some as low as $45...they might not be all that reliable..One of mine carked it recently actually..But affordability is important too... Cheers Rod..

Stay away from anything MRC, they suck really bad. Tsunami or Loksound are going to be the best sound decoders.

So I was looking at prices online and DANG why is it that it is so much more just to have sound. most of the decoders look just like non sound ones and dont even come witha speaker WOW............ Looks like I might be staying soundless

Back